Our365

Relevance Date Difficulty

Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer Interview

Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer
Nassau, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Our365 in February 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacts you with preliminary questions, next step is telephone interview with District Manager, compete computer modules, then wait for hiring decision. Once you are hired, you must have a physical and get certain vaccinations to pass hospital policy.

Interview Question – What did you like least about your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Commission based.

Williamsport, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Our365 in March 2013.

Interview Details – Sent alot of emails back and forth, also had several phone interviews. I then met with my trainer at the hospital and began training after all the required clearances were done.

Interview Question – Difficult to get used to entering patients rooms and getting declined from taking photos.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy, and all were pleasant.

Very Easy Interview

Photographer Interview

Photographer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Our365 in October 2012.

Interview Details – group

Interview Question – most difficult customer you have ever had   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Our365.

Interview Details – Phone Screening. Rehional Director flys in to interview you/ or you fly to St.Louis for interview.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated car allowance $500/month

Rockville, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Our365 in July 2012.

Interview Details – Replied to ad on Snag a Job, received a call from Herbie, a very nice person, and did a 20 minute interview and then interviewed with the district manager. He was very professional and throughly explained the job and answered all my questions.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Received a call with the offer, started training two weeks later

Interviewed at Our365

Interview Details – Received a phone call a day or two after I applied online. Interview was pretty informal and laid back, asked me questions about my resume and my responsibilities at former jobs. Received a call a day or two after interview with job offer.

Negotiation Details – This is an entirely commission based position so negotiation isn't really going to happen

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Our365 in December 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out application online was contacted about 3/4 days later for a phone interview, asked more detailed questions about job experience and the '5 best characteristics of a sales person' [i totally fumbled that answer] At the end of the phone interview [the man was extremely kind/friendly by the way] he gave me information on a meeting with the District Manager early the next week. It was rescheduled once. Upon going to meet the DM [which was at the hospital she worked at] I found it was a group interview but with only one other applicant. We ended up waiting a good 20 minutes as the DM had got caught up with something. The interview was overall extremely easy and there were no such questions asked as in the phone interview. It was more of a 'when are you available' 'tell me a bit about yourself' type of interview, more of a 'do i like you' type of interview. She was very clear about it being a job where you weren't guaranteed a high pay so to not take it if you were in serious need of money etc. She ended the interview saying she had a few other people she was considering and if I didn't get a call within the next few days then I didn't get the job.

I didn't, which honestly was a little surprising. However, the hospital I was applying for, it turned out to be a mistake and they didn't need anyone there, so that may have been the deciding factor.

Interview Question – Top 5 Characteristics of a sales person   Answer Question

DFW, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Our365 in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, it took two weeks to hear back and nearly a month to begin training. The DM was very nice and understanding of my schedule needs Since we are contracted by the hospital the badging process is what took the longest. I was a bit unsure about the pay, comission only with a fall back rate isn't what I expected. It breaks down to a lot of work for little comission.

Interview Question – How would I overcome a mother not wanting to purchase photos?   Answer Question

Newport Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Our365 in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through indeed.com and was contacted a few days later. After a brief phone call, I arranged to meet the Sales Manager at my local hospital for an interview. The interview lasted about an hour. She was not able to give me a firm schedule, only said I had to be open to working days, nights, weekends and holidays. Because I would be the newbie, I would have to be available to cover all shifts if needed.

The manager was also very vague about compensation, she gave a wide range and it was hard to get clarification or even an answer as to how much the average or typical photographer made.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to go through a battery of medical tests including vaccinations and multiple blood draws/tests in order to pass the health screening to obtain badge credentials for the hospital   View Answer

Photographer Interview

Photographer
Jefferson, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Our365 in August 2010.

Interview Details – Groups interviews are a bad idea.

Negotiation Details – was no negotiation.

Worked for Our365? Contribute to the Community!