Our365 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2014
Updated Jun 18, 2014

2.3

District Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Our365.

Phone Screening. Rehional Director flys in to interview you/ or you fly to St.Louis for interview.

I negotiated car allowance $500/month

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Our365 in March 2013.

Sent alot of emails back and forth, also had several phone interviews. I then met with my trainer at the hospital and began training after all the required clearances were done.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult to get used to entering patients rooms and getting declined from taking photos.   Answer Question
    It was easy, and all were pleasant.

Newborn Photographer Interview

Received a phone call a day or two after I applied online. Interview was pretty informal and laid back, asked me questions about my resume and my responsibilities at former jobs. Received a call a day or two after interview with job offer.

This is an entirely commission based position so negotiation isn't really going to happen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Our365 in December 2012.

Filled out application online was contacted about 3/4 days later for a phone interview, asked more detailed questions about job experience and the '5 best characteristics of a sales person' [i totally fumbled that answer] At the end of the phone interview [the man was extremely kind/friendly by the way] he gave me information on a meeting with the District Manager early the next week. It was rescheduled once. Upon going to meet the DM [which was at the hospital she worked at] I found it was a group interview but with only one other applicant. We ended up waiting a good 20 minutes as the DM had got caught up with something. The interview was overall extremely easy and there were no such questions asked as in the phone interview. It was more of a 'when are you available' 'tell me a bit about yourself' type of interview, more of a 'do i like you' type of interview. She was very clear about it being a job where you weren't guaranteed a high pay so to not take it if you were in serious need of money etc. She ended the interview saying she had a few other people she was considering and if I didn't get a call within the next few days then I didn't get the job.

I didn't, which honestly was a little surprising. However, the hospital I was applying for, it turned out to be a mistake and they didn't need anyone there, so that may have been the deciding factor.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Our365 in October 2012.

group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Our365 in August 2012.

I applied online, it took two weeks to hear back and nearly a month to begin training. The DM was very nice and understanding of my schedule needs Since we are contracted by the hospital the badging process is what took the longest. I was a bit unsure about the pay, comission only with a fall back rate isn't what I expected. It breaks down to a lot of work for little comission.

Interview Questions
    • How would I overcome a mother not wanting to purchase photos?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Our365 in July 2012.

Replied to ad on Snag a Job, received a call from Herbie, a very nice person, and did a 20 minute interview and then interviewed with the district manager. He was very professional and throughly explained the job and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions
    Received a call with the offer, started training two weeks later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Our365 in February 2012.

I applied through indeed.com and was contacted a few days later. After a brief phone call, I arranged to meet the Sales Manager at my local hospital for an interview. The interview lasted about an hour. She was not able to give me a firm schedule, only said I had to be open to working days, nights, weekends and holidays. Because I would be the newbie, I would have to be available to cover all shifts if needed.

The manager was also very vague about compensation, she gave a wide range and it was hard to get clarification or even an answer as to how much the average or typical photographer made.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to go through a battery of medical tests including vaccinations and multiple blood draws/tests in order to pass the health screening to obtain badge credentials for the hospital   View Answer

Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nassau, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nassau, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Our365 in February 2011.

Recruiter contacts you with preliminary questions, next step is telephone interview with District Manager, compete computer modules, then wait for hiring decision. Once you are hired, you must have a physical and get certain vaccinations to pass hospital policy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Commission based.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Our365 in August 2010.

Groups interviews are a bad idea.

was no negotiation.