Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Hill, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Hill, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Outback Steakhouse in September 2013.

I applied online and got a call from the hiring manager the same day asking me to come in for an interview. The manager was very professional and friendly and asked me a series of questions on my interests, goals, and how I work with other people, how I deal with other coworkers, and how I handle pressure. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to hire me as a hostess or server since I had no experience but I really wanted the server position, so the next day when I came in to fill out my paperwork he had my server training pack ready and asked me again if I really wanted to serve. I'm really happy I was able to get hired on as a server with no experience. Glad to have received my training materials, going over menu items and drinks. I'll be studying all week and start my training next next Friday.

Observing the atmosphere, I noticed a lot of the coworkers seemed to have fun working there and getting along with each other. Seems like a fun and lively atmosphere and others who have worked there told me it was great.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stressful situations?   View Answer

Takeaway Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Terrace, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Terrace, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Outback Steakhouse in April 2009.

Face to Face interview, IQ and Personality Tests

Interview Questions
    When can you work. started as busser and was promoted