Outback Steakhouse Waitress Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Outback Steakhouse (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied at the restaurant and go a call for an interview one day later. The entire process was really easy and there's nothing to be afraid of. The people that work in Outback are really good, they make you feel comfortable and easy talking.

Interview Questions

• Basic questons like: Why should I hire you, What do you know about Outback, Are you avaiable to work holidays and weekends?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Upland, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is a 3 part interview. Simple process with a test and questions and a selling test wherein they have you attempt to sell a coke to see how good you do at up selling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2010.

Interview

test of menu and test of basic reading math skills for front of house workers. go in mon- thurs
    some restaurant are from 2-4 some are from 1-3. ask for an application and to speak to a manager if possible. they give a test, if you pass then the interview starts

Interview Questions

• if you know your menu none, know what allergies mean what . if someone says lactose intolerant, know what that means   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, 2.13 plus tips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Bowie, MD) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I sat down with the proprietor in a booth and we discussed my prior experience and he asked me a lot of questions about what would make me valuable to the company. He also asked me how long I planned on staying with the company and stated that if I stayed with the company 1 year I would be eligible for a location transfer. I also took a standardized test that had me rate different situations and how I would react and well as some simple math and reading questions.