Outbrain Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Outbrain in February 2014.

Was contacted by internal recruiter via email. Followed up with a phone call, about a 20 min phone screen. They'll want to know a lot about your experience and relationship with publishers. In person interview was scheduled pretty quickly. Met with a VP and Dir level sales/BD about a week later. The interview was pretty standard from there, nice guys, the position didn't seem to be a fit but it was a positive discussion.

Interview Questions
    • They'll want to know what magazines / sites / blogs / etc that you read on a regular basis. Have at least a basic understanding of what ad units appear on those sites that you read.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Outbrain in April 2010.

I met with a few different people at the company. Everyone was really nice, but it was hard to get them to give me an answer either way once the interview process was completed. Everyone that I met was very welcoming, great to talk to and seemed sharp. I met with two of the senior leadership that I would be working with and informally met a few other members of the team.

Account Manager Interview

Seamless interview process:
    -Skype chat with recruiter
    -In Person with 5 employees
    -Follow up phone interview with 6th employee (Who was absent day of)
    -Job offer one week later

Interview Questions

Worked for Outbrain? Contribute to the Community!