Outerwall

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Outerwall.

Interview Details – There were no less than seven phone interviews and one face to face. Most of the questions were aimed at experience and willingness to work with others as a team.

Interview Question – How much did I expect to make   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technology Manager Interview

Technology Manager
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Outerwall in September 2012.

Interview Details – Weird. I was hired before I knew it. They had been waiting for so long to fill the position by the time they found me as a good fit they were desperate to fill it ... with good reason. They were way behind ... business experts directing technical affairs - a train-wreck in progress. I was in fact a little miffed that they didn't grill me harder ... subsequently I think they never appreciated what I brought to the team and were reluctant to recognize how often I pulled the business's bacon out of the fire. That said, the guys that did the interviewing were all laid off when our venture got the ax.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 10k more than I said I expected, which was good because this is a more $ place to live than I expected.

Regional Operations Supervisor Interview

Regional Operations Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Outerwall in December 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process usually goes through 3 phone interviews , 2 in person interviews and they you fly to Chicago or Bellevue for a panel interview

Interview Question – Your a new manager and your first task is to Terminate an employee. This will be a role playing, i will be the employee. After which they tell you they are looking for observation how you handle it, what you say ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 emails done

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Outerwall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Outerwall interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Outerwall employees and interview candidates.