Outerwall

Relevance Date Difficulty

Employee In Bellevue WA Interview

Employee In Bellevue WA
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Outerwall.

Interview Details – This process takes too long. There is no reason why hiring a position can take months. Follow up by human resources is horrible. You never know if they received your application and if you are interviewed unless the job is offered to you. Otherwise you never hear back.

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Outerwall.

Interview Details – There were no less than seven phone interviews and one face to face. Most of the questions were aimed at experience and willingness to work with others as a team.

Interview Question – How much did I expect to make   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technology Manager Interview

Technology Manager
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Outerwall in September 2012.

Interview Details – Weird. I was hired before I knew it. They had been waiting for so long to fill the position by the time they found me as a good fit they were desperate to fill it ... with good reason. They were way behind ... business experts directing technical affairs - a train-wreck in progress. I was in fact a little miffed that they didn't grill me harder ... subsequently I think they never appreciated what I brought to the team and were reluctant to recognize how often I pulled the business's bacon out of the fire. That said, the guys that did the interviewing were all laid off when our venture got the ax.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 10k more than I said I expected, which was good because this is a more $ place to live than I expected.

Regional Operations Supervisor Interview

Regional Operations Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Outerwall in December 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process usually goes through 3 phone interviews , 2 in person interviews and they you fly to Chicago or Bellevue for a panel interview

Interview Question – Your a new manager and your first task is to Terminate an employee. This will be a role playing, i will be the employee. After which they tell you they are looking for observation how you handle it, what you say ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 emails done

Worked for Outerwall? Contribute to the Community!