Outlook Amusements Interview Questions

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Interview

After applying I was contacted for a phone interview which seemed to be mostly for figuring out my phone etiquette. I then was asked to come in for an in person interview and I met with two different supervisors. One of the supervisors spent more time talking rather than asking me any questions, it didn't seem like this person had much interest in what I had to say/my qualifications. The second supervisor was much better and actually asked me questions directly having to do with my resume as well as standard interview questions. Overall pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Since the position is in a psychic call center, it's that a subject matter you would be comfortable handling? Do you believe in/have experience with this subject matter?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing I was able to negotiate was my shift. I had been hired first out of about 5 people so they let me choose my hours and days off from the shifts available.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

well coordinated process: first phone interview with HR following by pre-screening with DB Manager over the phone as well. Within 2 weeks had in-person interview that started with a 45 minutes written test covering a few major areas of SQL server development and administration. Some questions were above average difficulty. After the test you continue with technical interview with your peers following by directors and VP. Within a few days met with GM and HR director.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Interview

Back then it was done by several strong engineers who asked very complicated questions on software architecture, development process, services, agile development, and many more. I was also suggested to draw some enterprise design patterns and explain how the most common patterns work, and write some prototype code.

User Experience/UI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The company uses an outside agency to link you into the company where you have a short 15 minute explanation of the position and over the phone interview. Once this is complete you receive a call from the agency with further instructions with an early start of usually the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple because of my agency which made it only 1 hour at the maximum.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a couple rounds of in person.

Negotiation

Confusing. No give on the employer side.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was hired quickly through a contractor. It was a bit disorganized. The interview process was easy, but one of the people who interviewed me was clearly trying to assert himself as an authority during the interview and he just came off like a big phony.

Negotiation

There wasn't one, I got exactly what I asked for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist and I was contacted by phone from HR Melissa she was awesome in the whole process. I came to an Interview and met with 2 Managers in the Call Center area Gio and Freddy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were easy Tell me about your self and give me an example of a great customer Service experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered from the beginning $14.50 plus monthly bonuses.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR person. She was very nice, said that she wanted me to interview her/the company as much as she is interviewing me. Salary range was not a match, but she suggested some companies to me who might be hiring who would pay what I was asking for. Was very helpful. Never had any other interviewer suggest other options to me before.