Outlook Amusements

Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.3

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Outlook Amusements.

well coordinated process: first phone interview with HR following by pre-screening with DB Manager over the phone as well. Within 2 weeks had in-person interview that started with a 45 minutes written test covering a few major areas of SQL server development and administration. Some questions were above average difficulty. After the test you continue with technical interview with your peers following by directors and VP. Within a few days met with GM and HR director.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Back then it was done by several strong engineers who asked very complicated questions on software architecture, development process, services, agile development, and many more. I was also suggested to draw some enterprise design patterns and explain how the most common patterns work, and write some prototype code.

User Experience/UI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Outlook Amusements in March 2014.

The company uses an outside agency to link you into the company where you have a short 15 minute explanation of the position and over the phone interview. Once this is complete you receive a call from the agency with further instructions with an early start of usually the following day.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation was simple because of my agency which made it only 1 hour at the maximum.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Phone interview followed by a couple rounds of in person.

Confusing. No give on the employer side.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Outlook Amusements.

I was hired quickly through a contractor. It was a bit disorganized. The interview process was easy, but one of the people who interviewed me was clearly trying to assert himself as an authority during the interview and he just came off like a big phony.

There wasn't one, I got exactly what I asked for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Outlook Amusements in February 2013.

I applied through Craigslist and I was contacted by phone from HR Melissa she was awesome in the whole process. I came to an Interview and met with 2 Managers in the Call Center area Gio and Freddy.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were easy Tell me about your self and give me an example of a great customer Service experience.   Answer Question
    They offered from the beginning $14.50 plus monthly bonuses.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Outlook Amusements in September 2012.

Had phone interview with HR person. She was very nice, said that she wanted me to interview her/the company as much as she is interviewing me. Salary range was not a match, but she suggested some companies to me who might be hiring who would pay what I was asking for. Was very helpful. Never had any other interviewer suggest other options to me before.