Outten and Golden Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Outten and Golden

Summer Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Outten and Golden in May 2013.

There was only one interview in front of a panel. The questions were difficult, they were interested in writing and research skills. The panel was friendly but professional. Every year there seems to be a different panel, so the questions may vary and the personality of the interviewers as well. From my experience, all attorneys and staff at the firm are great and always willing to answer questions, even some of the partners. The work is hard because you have to research issues quickly. Law clerk gets to shadow a client interview with one of the partners. I was asked to prepare a presentation for the end of the internship about any legal issue I researched that I liked. All associates and partners meet once a week and discuss current legal issues and their work. The firm had a party for all the summer law clerks at the end and everyone showed up, even the managing partner who is very nice.

Interview Questions
    I got a call and an offer in mail. There was no negotiation.

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Outten and Golden in June 2012.

Short notice for interview, but I agree to come in. Receptionist is very nice and professional. 1 on 1 interview with Manager. Manager has 2 pages of questions. Questions range from Tell me about yourself., what are the strength and weakness. Questions about being organized and detail oriented.

Clerk Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Outten and Golden in January 2008.

1:1 with a manager. the questions are mainly about your skills and your past experience. very friendly and allow you to express yourself.

Interview Questions

Worked for Outten and Golden? Contribute to the Community!