Overdrive Interactive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2014
4 interviews

3.5

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

they grill you on technical details and also ask tough questions. the other interviews i did were just as tough. Not an easy process at all. There were a lot of times that they rescheduled I had to have 5 interviews in order to get the offer, which I ended up refusing

other reviews on glassdoor

Intern Interview

I had to go through one interview and was offered a position on the spot. I really loved the process - it was seamless and your supervisors know who exactly they are looking for.

Summer Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

Met with them at campus internship fair. Followed up via e-mail and set up time for interview. Interview was pretty basic and about background.

Search Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Overdrive Interactive in July 2012.

I was first asked to answer some rather generic questions via email about search marketing, along with two out of a possible 25 more detailed questions. Second round consisted of creating a hypothetical search campaign for a client of my choice.

Interview Questions
    • Is it a benefit or drawback to show up multiple times on the same search results page?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Overdrive Interactive

Worked for Overdrive Interactive? Contribute to the Community!