Overdrive Interactive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Overdrive Interactive

Interview Details – I had to go through one interview and was offered a position on the spot. I really loved the process - it was seamless and your supervisors know who exactly they are looking for.

Interview Question – Who is your dream client and why?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

Interview Details – Met with them at campus internship fair. Followed up via e-mail and set up time for interview. Interview was pretty basic and about background.

Interview Question – Questions on value propositions of a project   Answer Question

Search Marketing Associate Interview

Search Marketing Associate
Allston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Overdrive Interactive in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was first asked to answer some rather generic questions via email about search marketing, along with two out of a possible 25 more detailed questions. Second round consisted of creating a hypothetical search campaign for a client of my choice.

Interview Question – Is it a benefit or drawback to show up multiple times on the same search results page?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Overdrive Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overdrive Interactive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Overdrive Interactive employees and interview candidates.