Overdrive Interactive Interview Questions

Interview

It was a standard Hiring and Interview Process for a web developer in a contract position. I respond to ad, then submitted a resume, then went in for a technical interview, followed by a business interview. Also got a tour of the office, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard for a contract position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

Interview

The interview with Overdrive was somewhat quick and painless. I met with 4 different employees and was offered the job on the spot. This should have thrown a red flag up immediately. Overdrive will hire anyone and "Throw them against the wall to see if they stick". Be very wary that this is a place you want to work!

Interview Questions

• They actually asked one of those ridiculous critical thinking questions "How many gold balls could fit in a bus?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

Interview

they grill you on technical details and also ask tough questions. the other interviews i did were just as tough. Not an easy process at all. There were a lot of times that they rescheduled I had to have 5 interviews in order to get the offer, which I ended up refusing

other reviews on glassdoor

Intern Interview

Interview

I had to go through one interview and was offered a position on the spot. I really loved the process - it was seamless and your supervisors know who exactly they are looking for.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Overdrive Interactive.

Interview

Met with them at campus internship fair. Followed up via e-mail and set up time for interview. Interview was pretty basic and about background.

Search Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Overdrive Interactive (Allston, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was first asked to answer some rather generic questions via email about search marketing, along with two out of a possible 25 more detailed questions. Second round consisted of creating a hypothetical search campaign for a client of my choice.

Interview Questions

• Is it a benefit or drawback to show up multiple times on the same search results page?   Answer Question