Oversee.net

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Oversee.net in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email by one of their in house recruiters, who spoke with me briefly on the phone about my experience, why I wanted to leave my current job. Then, I went into the office to interview with two people. Both were very very nice. No tricky questions at all. I left the office feeling good. Minutes after I left, the recruiter called and made me an offer! I countered the next day and got a small bump up.

I had a great interview experience there, but I think that was because of my interviewer. The hiring process is different with every manager and dept.

Interview Question – Are you more detail oriented or more big picture?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I did and they gave me a small bump. I happily accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oversee.net? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oversee.net Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oversee.net employees and interview candidates.