Overstock.com
www.overstock.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overstock.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews in Utah

Updated Mar 31, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Overstock.com in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic typing test and answer 5 questions like "what would you do if, or name a time that"

Interview Question – pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Overstock.com in October 2011.

Interview Details – There was one interview and it went smoothly. They tried to make it seem like it was a great company to work for and it is not. Its deceiving and fake to a T. Dont believe their lies.

Interview Question – I didnt get any difficult questions on the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing ! It was a easy interview but they will fool you. The company is not who they seem to be they are all a bunch of executives who care nothing about you and I mean NOTHING !

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Overstock.com in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online. I received a phone call 2 days later and an interview scheduled the day after that. Once that was done I scheduled a 2nd interveiw and began training the week following.

Interview Question – Explain a sittuation where you did not have the necesary tools to fix a sittaution. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not one.

Tooele, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Overstock.com in September 2009.

Interview Details – They call you for an interview, you go they ask you a couple of questions and do a typing test.

Interview Question – I you could have dinner with someone either alive or dead who would it be and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – at the time of intervie I was asked what shift i wanted and when they called to offer the job, they said "oh by the way the day shift is not available, you will have to work the night shift." I needed a job

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Overstock.com in November 2009.

Interview Details – I spoke with someone on the phone. I then had a one on one interview, after which I took a few PC based tests, such as typing and vocabulary. It was very smooth and simple.

Interview Question – I'm afraid I don't remember any difficult questions. I found it a bit challenging to answer the same type of questions repeatedly and provide good answers, however.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have a negotiation phase as that's not my forte when applying for work.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Overstock.com in November 2007.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy and fast. I feel that the interview was good because it touched so many different aspects about me.

Interview Question – What is a weakness you have in the workplace?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Overstock.com

Worked for Overstock.com? Contribute to the Community!

Overstock.com Videos

Overstock.com – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are Overstock.com is a company that cares. Our business model is based on helping our customers save money; and every customer matters. The same goes with our associates. At Overstock.com you are not just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overstock.com Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice in Utah. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Overstock.com employees and interview candidates.