Overstock.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Utah

Updated Mar 31, 2014

1.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Overstock.com in September 2010.

Basic typing test and answer 5 questions like "what would you do if, or name a time that"

NA

Other Interview Reviews for Overstock.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Overstock.com in October 2011.

There was one interview and it went smoothly. They tried to make it seem like it was a great company to work for and it is not. Its deceiving and fake to a T. Dont believe their lies.

Interview Questions
    • I didnt get any difficult questions on the interview.   View Answer
    Nothing ! It was a easy interview but they will fool you. The company is not who they seem to be they are all a bunch of executives who care nothing about you and I mean NOTHING !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Overstock.com in August 2012.

I applied online. I received a phone call 2 days later and an interview scheduled the day after that. Once that was done I scheduled a 2nd interveiw and began training the week following.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a sittuation where you did not have the necesary tools to fix a sittaution. How did you handle it.   Answer Question
    There was not one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tooele, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tooele, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Overstock.com in September 2009.

They call you for an interview, you go they ask you a couple of questions and do a typing test.

Interview Questions
    • I you could have dinner with someone either alive or dead who would it be and why.   Answer Question
    at the time of intervie I was asked what shift i wanted and when they called to offer the job, they said "oh by the way the day shift is not available, you will have to work the night shift." I needed a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Overstock.com in November 2009.

I spoke with someone on the phone. I then had a one on one interview, after which I took a few PC based tests, such as typing and vocabulary. It was very smooth and simple.

Interview Questions
    • I'm afraid I don't remember any difficult questions. I found it a bit challenging to answer the same type of questions repeatedly and provide good answers, however.   Answer Question
    I didn't have a negotiation phase as that's not my forte when applying for work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Overstock.com in November 2007.

The interview process was easy and fast. I feel that the interview was good because it touched so many different aspects about me.

Interview Questions
    • What is a weakness you have in the workplace?   View Answer

Worked for Overstock.com? Contribute to the Community!