Overstock.com

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Designer Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Overstock.com in November 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter got in touch with me and then asked me to submit a document answering 10 questions about certain things in the field (i.e. what tools I used and why, experience with code, etc.). Then I moved onto a phone interview, which they offered me a 1:1 interview the next day. I went to the 1:1, it consisted of 5 members from Overstock, they offered me the job the next day.

Interview Question – What have you learned in the past year?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate, the recruiter mostly did that for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Overstock.com

Worked for Overstock.com? Contribute to the Community!

Overstock.com Videos

Overstock.com – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are Overstock.com is a company that cares. Our business model is based on helping our customers save money; and every customer matters. The same goes with our associates. At Overstock.com you are not just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overstock.com Web Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Overstock.com employees and interview candidates.