Ovex Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in February 2014.

Interview Details – The Hiring process is not very organized. They called me, asked me questions. The Interview was not so difficult. They were very focused on my previous experience, and why I chose to leave my previous field for this new field.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview, then 2 1:1 interview, with HR and Project Managers respectively.
Then, general training and then in the end, Product related training.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you, when we have applicant with couple of years experience here sitting outside? (I was new entrant to the industry)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offered me a TSR post, while I was interviewed and trained for another job in the same organization.

Hardware Solution Specialist Interview

Hardware Solution Specialist
Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in April 2012.

Interview Details – first i applied for jobs over the internet, then i got shortlisted and received the mail for getting shortlisted. Then i got a call from HR and was interviewed for about 25 mins, then again i got short listed for one to one interview in main office with senior supervisor and was interviewed for about 30 mins approx. After getting selected in that interview i got a final call from HR for group Interview with project manager PK and senior supervisor which took about only 10 mins and i got selected for the Job and received the call from HR.

Interview Question – it was about salary ?   View Answer

Worked for Ovex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!