Ovex Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2014
Updated Jul 19, 2014

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in February 2014.

The Hiring process is not very organized. They called me, asked me questions. The Interview was not so difficult. They were very focused on my previous experience, and why I chose to leave my previous field for this new field.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in August 2010.

Telephonic interview, then 2 1:1 interview, with HR and Project Managers respectively.
    Then, general training and then in the end, Product related training.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you, when we have applicant with couple of years experience here sitting outside? (I was new entrant to the industry)   Answer Question

They offered me a TSR post, while I was interviewed and trained for another job in the same organization.

Hardware Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ovex Technologies in April 2012.

first i applied for jobs over the internet, then i got shortlisted and received the mail for getting shortlisted. Then i got a call from HR and was interviewed for about 25 mins, then again i got short listed for one to one interview in main office with senior supervisor and was interviewed for about 30 mins approx. After getting selected in that interview i got a final call from HR for group Interview with project manager PK and senior supervisor which took about only 10 mins and i got selected for the Job and received the call from HR.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ovex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!