Owens Corning Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called by HR so that they could schedule a 30-min phone interview. They called at the exact time/date. The phone interview was pretty generic, talked about skills, past experience. A week or so later I was contacted and asked if I would be interested in a formal interview. The in-person interview lasted for two hours, it was a panel type interview, I met with two different panels. The first panel asked more behavoral type questions, the second panel was more technical. People were very friendly. If you interview at Owens, dress professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time your contibution on a team made a difference.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about any cross-functional team you were a part of, what did you do?   Answer Question
  • Have any of your prior bosses ever told you that you needed improvement in any specific areas of your job?   Answer Question
  • Take 3-5 minutes and highlight each job you've held   Answer Question