Owens Corning Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

After applying I received an email to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. I had several time slots over a two week period ot select. The interviewer called a phone number that I provided at the time I specified. Questions were fairly typical. Be prepared for 1) Why this position at Owens Corning? 2) Skill or knowledge area you would like to improve. 3) Salary Expectations Fortunately, this site should help with 3. I should have responded with a more nuanced answer for that question and likely exceeded the salary of the position by as much as $10,000. The only insight into the company and culture from a phone interview was that you aren't set in a specific career path. You can make a lateral move that might be more appealing than the position you were hired for.

Interview Questions