Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxera

Candidate Interview Review

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Oxera in February 2011.

To apply to the company you need to send your CV, a covering letter, and details of referees, after which you may be invited for an interview. I was invited for a first round interview.

The Oxford office is a short walk from the railway station, and is done up very nicely. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and reassuring. The process consisted of a 1 hour interview with Senior Consultants (2:1), followed by a short 40 minute test. It helps to be familiar with industrial / regulatory economics.

Had I been successful, I would have been invited back for a second and final round interview with a Director (tentative).

Interview Questions
    • It was a subquestion regarding an aspect of economic regulation. I might have found it more difficult due to my lack of exposure to the field.   View Answers (6)

Worked for Oxera? Contribute to the Community!