Oxford Global Resources

2.0

Junior Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in November 2014.

Initial phone call for a quick assessment, and then an office interview the next day. The interview was very basic. No behavioral questions, no technical questions, and no case study analysis. Basically they just go line-by-line over your resume and ask you to explain the items more in depth.

Interview Questions
    • They are going to ask you what your previous salaries were, and then use that as a benchmark to offer you an hourly contract rate. It is definitely not in the benefit of interviewee to give out salary information.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in September 2014.

excellent working with this agency and Brad Eicher agent. he really works hard and successfully to place each candidate in the best position for the best pay. highly recommend him and the benefits of the company are very good as well.

Interview Questions
    easy with this agency, they handled everything and stayed in regular contact with me during the process.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Was contacted by segment manager after submitting my resume to careerbuilder. Called within a week of submission. 2 face to face interviews, was offered the job about 3 days after the last interview

Interview Questions
    • Very basic interview; strengths, weaknesses, describe a difficult situation you had been in.   Answer Question
    Base salary, no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

If you cant get this job then something is wrong with you, they basically hire anyone off the street. If you own a suit wear it, and all you basically have to say is they you are money driven and want to do sales. They don't throw any curve balls at you, type into google basic interview questions and you all the interview questions.

Interview Questions
    ZERO negotiation, the base salary is the base salary

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oxford Global Resources.

Was emailed to have a phone conversation for a technical recruiter/ account manager position. They saw my resume on Monster. I emailed back and setup a time to chat later that day. The person was very professional and answered all my questions regarding the company, job description, compensation, and benefits. We went over my last few jobs and what my duties were. Once the covnersation was over, they asked me to fill out an application online on their website and to call them back the next day (tomorrow) Seems like a legitimate place to be employed however I told them I needed a few days to research the company and will need the weekend before I decide on next steps.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult or unexpected questions. It was a basic and friendly conversation regarding the job and my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in October 2013.

I was contacted by a Recruiter who called and spoke to me over the phone regaridng my resume. I then had an initial interview with the Asst. Controller, a second interview with the Controller and a third interview with the VP of HR. This all spanned over three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Our focus is on customer service and we have had complaints about this department not giving good customer service. If your staff is not giving good customer service how would you get them to start giving that?   View Answer
    We only needed to negotiate Salary and they came back at what I wanted so it was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in July 2013.

Pretty standard interview. Tell us about your self, what motivates you, and what are your strengths and weaknesses.

No negotiation

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in July 2013.

I had a good experience during the interview process. Just about all of my interviews consisted of one interview. Some of my interviews were very technical, consisting of more than 50 questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about my weaknesses. However, I have learned how to handle that particular question. Other difficult questions were technical in nature. For example, questions about web servers and dot net applications.   View Answer
    It was relatively easy considering Oxford knows my capabilities, experience and salary requirements.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in June 2013.

Initial screen then face to face interview with Branch Manager and a couple of more senior employees...then a phone screen with the regional manager. The face to face interview was lengthy, but I think that's because I'm a talker, as were a couple of the folks that I chatted with. There had been a LOT of attrition at this office so I think they were being very thorough.

Interview Questions
    • Typical industry questions...if you want the job, make sure you express your desire to make money   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation, I got the money I was asking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oxford Global Resources in May 2013.

You will meet Rey, the recruiting manager, followed by Roger, the branch manager. It's pretty straight forward. But before you meet them, you will be contacted by Oxford's recruiter, Donnie. He's really nice and informative. If Donnie likes you, so will Rey and Roger and they will offer you the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are basic. Why do you want to get into "sales?" Are you comfortable speaking on the phone? Cold calling?   Answer Question