Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford University
- PhD Student (3)
- DPhil Student (2)
- Undergraduate (2)
- Account Specialist (1)
- Student (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Research Scientist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Technical Recruiter (1)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (1)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (1)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- MSC In Computer Science (1)
- MSC Student (1)
- History (1)
- Unit Head (1)
- Wed and Database Developer (1)
- Part-time Clerical Assistant (1)
- Personal Assistant Position (1)
- UNIQ Summer School Associate (1)
- Chemistry Undergraduate Student (1)
- Maths (1)
- Undergraduate Economics & Management (1)
Wed and Database Developer Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Oxford University in June 2010.
Normal interview questions, the building is a hidden from the main campus and about 3 miles from the city Centre.
The interview had some strange questions about scripting when you normally do not memorize the scripts that you do a couple of months old.
NOTE: This was the first employer that does not refunded the travel expenses, I had been in much more important interviews and I had my travel, hotel and even personal expenses reimbursed.
- Please write a shell script that you had done in the last months View Answer