Oyster Bay Wines Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oyster Bay Wines

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oyster Bay Wines (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had four interviews over 2 months, all were very informal. I met with the lady who would have been my boss, and an interview with her and theab aging director. I had two phone screens one with each of them. After the final interview with both of them I sent thank you cards and they said they would let me know, after a week I followed up again, still no response. It's been two moths still no response. I moved on a long time ago, but you can't trust people who say they're going to get back to you and don't.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oyster Bay Wines

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Oyster Bay Wines (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed at the NYC office located in Soho with the office manager and project coordinator. Office was a little small but nice and modern. Only about 10 employees. Submitted my resume via their website through their employment section. Received a call a few days later and had a 10 minute phone interview. Later received email asking me to come in for in-person interview. Both interviewers were nice and friendly. The interview is conducted in the conference room and they used a guide as put together by Oyster Bay Wines to ask sample questions. Interview took approximately 45 minutes. It looks like a quiet, business casual type of place.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a mistake and learned from the experience.   Answer Question