P.C. Richard & Son Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

2.0

Office Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son.

Easy in person, one on one interview with Human Resource manager. Interviewer asked about knowledge of company (family owned and operated) and previous sales experience. Interviewer also asked about past work experiences and sales experience. I was also given certain scenarios and asked how I would respond. I started training the next week and training took about two weeks.

Sales Associate Interview

Pretty simple interview, kind of got a feel for me as a person and told a long story of the founding of the company.

Draw v commission

Sales Counselor Interview

I filled out an application in the store and received a call from the main headquarters for an interview. I met with their senior sales trainer who greeted me, told me about the hours, weekends, training, etc. Then he asked me a bunch of questions about myself and what my goals were, and why I wanted to work for the company. After I answered his questions, he told me all about the company and the job. He was passionate about the company, enthusiastic, and very thorough. After I met with him, I did a quiz, then met with another trainer who asked similar questions and was equally enthusiastic. A few days later I got the call to be hired and they made me feel great!

Interview Questions
    Draw vs. commission was standard. No negotiation because they explained to me that I write my own paycheck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son in March 2009.

Very easy to get a job there. Hard to hold it because its horrible.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son in March 2010.

Typically you will be called by the "training manager" of Connecticut if they are interested in your application, although most hirings are done through referrals. The interview is easy and pretty much as long as you "smile" and show "enthusiasm" they will shake your hand and offer you a job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think makes you an asset to PC Richard and Son?   Answer Question
    none. commission vs draw pay system

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville Centre, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville Centre, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son in May 2008.

Received a phone call and was brought in to a one on one interview with the DM at the time. She called several weeks later to offer me a position at the Rockville Centre store.

There was no negotiation phase. They gave me a salary quote and an allotment of hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son in December 2008.

Apply in store and was told HQ would contact me. Got an answer in about 2 weeks to schedule interview where upon meeting with the hiring manager was asked general assessment questions and to a personality test. The HM was very friendly and great to meet. Made wanting to work for them more appealing. Was offered job 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for PC Richard and Son?   View Answer

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son in March 2008.

was interviewed witn district manager, after was interviewed with HR hiring manger

Interview Questions
    nothing, it was salary job

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at P.C. Richard & Son.

Most people getting an interview knows someone that already work their, sit down with on of the trainers ask you general question, why do you want to work here, can you handle commission job etc, will ask you which do you feel more comfortable selling white goods or brown good (electronics, Tv's used to be brown). will either offer you a job or call you later

called upon later

Interviews for Top Jobs at P.C. Richard & Son

Worked for P.C. Richard & Son? Contribute to the Community!