P&G Western Europe

Relevance Date Difficulty

European Financial Seminary Interview

European Financial Seminary
Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at P&G Western Europe in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had to make 2 tests online:
-1 about the core values of P&G
-1 about reasoning
NO MOTIVATION LETTER

I was emailed by an HR assistant for the next step. The email process is not friendly, as often times they don't answer.I has to complete a reasoning test (65min) and 2 interviews (1 by phone) of 1h each.
The interviews were STAR type.
I was called back for 2 other interviews, 1h each.
Again, the interviews were STAR type.

There is no substantial difference among the 4 interviews. They ask you about how do you like to be a leader, when have you been a leader, how do you solve complex issues and pretty much the standard stull you woul be asked in a STAR interview.
The last interviews are slightly different, in the sense that they are more motivational. The interviewer has a piece of paper, which would regurally fill in, about the power of mind, of people and agility (3 success drivers inm P&G).
I would say that thinking about some good answer related to these three oints and the job you are applying for is a good starting point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You can talk with them and tell them what you expect in terms of salary and life. They will reply to you depending on the country. I am still waiting for a confirmation for the seminar, but the managers I talked to told me to keep in touch anyway for a job proposal.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for P&G Western Europe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P&G Western Europe European Financial Seminary interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by P&G Western Europe employees and interview candidates.