P&G Western Europe European Financial Seminary Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

European Financial Seminary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at P&G Western Europe in March 2010.

I had to make 2 tests online:
-1 about the core values of P&G
-1 about reasoning
NO MOTIVATION LETTER

I was emailed by an HR assistant for the next step. The email process is not friendly, as often times they don't answer.I has to complete a reasoning test (65min) and 2 interviews (1 by phone) of 1h each.
The interviews were STAR type.
I was called back for 2 other interviews, 1h each.
Again, the interviews were STAR type.

There is no substantial difference among the 4 interviews. They ask you about how do you like to be a leader, when have you been a leader, how do you solve complex issues and pretty much the standard stull you woul be asked in a STAR interview.
The last interviews are slightly different, in the sense that they are more motivational. The interviewer has a piece of paper, which would regurally fill in, about the power of mind, of people and agility (3 success drivers inm P&G).
I would say that thinking about some good answer related to these three oints and the job you are applying for is a good starting point.

Interview Questions
You can talk with them and tell them what you expect in terms of salary and life. They will reply to you depending on the country. I am still waiting for a confirmation for the seminar, but the managers I talked to told me to keep in touch anyway for a job proposal.

Worked for P&G Western Europe? Contribute to the Community!