P&G Western Europe Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

3.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe.

Interview

Online cv, online assessments, telephone interview, reasoning test at the office and then some more interviews. I am at the reasoning test stage so will comment about the last interviews when I'm through. The telephone interview was very pleasant, the employee I spoke was genuinely interested in my career and what I wanted to do at P&G.

Logistics Graduate Interview

Interview

Went to the Manchester Plant, was interviewed by an elderly man who seemed to go on a lot of tangents, but was quite friendly. Regular fit questions, not a single technical one.

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

On line test:
    - Behavioral (60-80 questions). If you don't concentrate and don't take it serious you will fail for sure. Prepare to take around 1 hour! If you think it's too much for such an important opportunity, "you're not the right person for P&G".
    - Picture based test (15-20 questions)

Face-to-face Test, written:
    - Reasoning Test - 60 Questions in 65 min - analytical, logical speech, picture based. Don't take to long in the math and the images

Interviews:
    3 interviews, 1 hour and 2 interviewers for each one.
    Prepare to speak about all your life time experiences (not only professional and educational), how you react, overcame, failed, learned, lead, follow, etc.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about some situations of conflicts and how you managed it".. I had to find at least 3, and each one led to more questions.
      "tell me about a situation, if you have, where someone changed your mind, despite you were positive of being correct. And how they did it."

Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

Online IQ Test then at the office same type of test
    2 interviews at the office
    one interview by phone
    one interview at the plant
    they want to know more about your personality, keep in mind all the project you have done , give example of situation when you showed leadership skills

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe (Geneva (Switzerland)) in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring process according to company site information: online assessment, phone interview, in place test and final interview. Mostly personality questions, you should prove key characteristics such as leadership, problem solving and analytical mindset

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at P&G Western Europe.

Interview

I did a numerical and verbal logic test online and then a behavioural one. The questions were not difficult, but the time was tight. Then I had another IQ test in campus and then 3 interviews (behavioural with three different managers of the function I have applied for).

Interview Questions

• The Head of the CBD Function was asking quite challenging questions, also trying to put me in a situation of stress.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at P&G Western Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2014.

Interview

- 2 online tests
    - 1 interview on the phone
    - 1 reasoning test on site
    - 1 interview on site
    --> invited for Masterclass weekend in Brussels
    - 2 more interviews on site for job application

All the above stages have been passed, waiting for an answer on the last stage.
    If this is positive, I'll enter the P&G talent pool and will be contacted for openings within engineering.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural and experience based questions
      P&G hires a person, NOT a degree
      Last interviews will be more indept about technical details and approaches on certain projects, but again with the focus on the person

Answer Question

CBD/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe in September 2014.

Interview

After fairly standard online application process, I then had a 40 minute telephone interview during which I was asked 3 competency question, each based around one of the Success Drivers. Try to explain using Context-Action-Result framework. They asked a few more questions and probed for details occasionally. Was told the next day that I passed the interview and will be going for a day visit at the office soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem to solve with limited resources (e.g. time/money)   1 Answer

Junior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at P&G Western Europe (Weybridge, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied in March and did not hear back until June. The initial screening consisted off the success drivers test and a logical reasoning test. Be warned, the reasoning test is not like common SHL tests so you would be wise to practise using traditional logic books. I had a telephone interview which lasted 20 minutes and focused on demonstrating the success drivers. Have some questions ready for your interviewer as P&G expect you to ask. I got to the final round which was held at the HQ in Weybridge, Surrey. I had to complete a test in person which was considerably more difficult than the online test but really, you'll be fine if you revise GCSE maths (especially if you have not touched maths in a while). They tell you the results of the test on the day. If successful, the tests are followed by 2 interviews with senior members of the company.
    They expect the best without being stuck up. All the people that I interacted with on the recruitment journey were personable and polite.

Interview Questions

• The tests that I took in person.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2014.

Interview

4 Steps, First multiple choice which is in the Internet , then reasoning test in their building(quite easy, same as in every website), first interview with one person, ask for general question also including some behavioral question "How did u handle,manage, etc" and question like "did u have any conflict, or disagreement with your managers" . In the last step with the one manager and top of Poland .

Interview Questions

• In the last part of interview its more in depth interview rather than general so they are asking specific measurements of your achievements   Answer Question