P&G Western Europe

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

3.5

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe.

On line test:
    - Behavioral (60-80 questions). If you don't concentrate and don't take it serious you will fail for sure. Prepare to take around 1 hour! If you think it's too much for such an important opportunity, "you're not the right person for P&G".
    - Picture based test (15-20 questions)

Face-to-face Test, written:
    - Reasoning Test - 60 Questions in 65 min - analytical, logical speech, picture based. Don't take to long in the math and the images

Interviews:
    3 interviews, 1 hour and 2 interviewers for each one.
    Prepare to speak about all your life time experiences (not only professional and educational), how you react, overcame, failed, learned, lead, follow, etc.

Interview Questions
    • "tell me about some situations of conflicts and how you managed it".. I had to find at least 3, and each one led to more questions.
      "tell me about a situation, if you have, where someone changed your mind, despite you were positive of being correct. And how they did it."
        Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe.

Online IQ Test then at the office same type of test
    2 interviews at the office
    one interview by phone
    one interview at the plant
    they want to know more about your personality, keep in mind all the project you have done , give example of situation when you showed leadership skills

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe in November 2014.

Hiring process according to company site information: online assessment, phone interview, in place test and final interview. Mostly personality questions, you should prove key characteristics such as leadership, problem solving and analytical mindset

CBD Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at P&G Western Europe.

I did a numerical and verbal logic test online and then a behavioural one. The questions were not difficult, but the time was tight. Then I had another IQ test in campus and then 3 interviews (behavioural with three different managers of the function I have applied for).

Interview Questions
    • The Head of the CBD Function was asking quite challenging questions, also trying to put me in a situation of stress.   Answer Question

CBD/Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe in September 2014.

After fairly standard online application process, I then had a 40 minute telephone interview during which I was asked 3 competency question, each based around one of the Success Drivers. Try to explain using Context-Action-Result framework. They asked a few more questions and probed for details occasionally. Was told the next day that I passed the interview and will be going for a day visit at the office soon.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a problem to solve with limited resources (e.g. time/money)   View Answer

Junior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at P&G Western Europe in June 2014.

Applied in March and did not hear back until June. The initial screening consisted off the success drivers test and a logical reasoning test. Be warned, the reasoning test is not like common SHL tests so you would be wise to practise using traditional logic books. I had a telephone interview which lasted 20 minutes and focused on demonstrating the success drivers. Have some questions ready for your interviewer as P&G expect you to ask. I got to the final round which was held at the HQ in Weybridge, Surrey. I had to complete a test in person which was considerably more difficult than the online test but really, you'll be fine if you revise GCSE maths (especially if you have not touched maths in a while). They tell you the results of the test on the day. If successful, the tests are followed by 2 interviews with senior members of the company.
    They expect the best without being stuck up. All the people that I interacted with on the recruitment journey were personable and polite.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at P&G Western Europe in May 2014.

4 Steps, First multiple choice which is in the Internet , then reasoning test in their building(quite easy, same as in every website), first interview with one person, ask for general question also including some behavioral question "How did u handle,manage, etc" and question like "did u have any conflict, or disagreement with your managers" . In the last step with the one manager and top of Poland .

Interview Questions
    • In the last part of interview its more in depth interview rather than general so they are asking specific measurements of your achievements   Answer Question

CBD/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at P&G Western Europe in April 2014.

At the start of the process you will be required to complete a number of personality questionnaires, along with a non-verbal reasoning test. There is no real way to prepare for the personality test (called the success driver’s test), other than to study P&G’s core competencies. They are looking for winners, but want people who are willing to play by the rules to get tasks done. They highlight: passion for winning, leadership, ownership, honesty and trust as their most desired attributes.

Then I had a 15 minute telephone interview, which focussed upon my experience and competencies. This is fairly informal and the interviewer will try to make you relax. Don’t rush to think of an answer, take a few seconds to think of the best response and then deliver it with confidence. The assessment day then consisted of a 65 minute reasoning test, split between verbal, non-verbal and numerical questions. There is a pass mark rather than a quota, so don’t be worried by those around you and simply focus upon maximising your own marks. I would recommend using websites such as Assessmentday and SHL to prepare for this. The maths questions are numerical comprehension questions, so are slightly different from most numerical tests you will take. I have heard people suggesting GMAT practice papers are good preparation also.

Then there is an hours lunch with a recently employed graduate of the company (normally one who has been there around a year). This is a chance to ask lots of questions, but is very relaxed. Then the afternoon consists of an initial interview with two directors of the company. My interviewers had been with P&G for 19 years and 15 years. This is purely a competency based interview and will involve a large focus on examples of your leadership, ability to overcome obstacles/innovate.

The final interview is one on one and for me was again focused upon my own competencies. But the interviewer focused much more on specific examples of where I had exhibited these skills in certain scenarios. Such as: tell me about a time when you were working for company x, and you had to make a difficult decision regarding the best course of action... etc.

I then found out about 3 hours after the interview that I had the internship. The whole process took 3 months for me. But there was a month and a half gap between my telephone interview and my assessment day.

Please bear in mind that it is possible to fail at any stage. If you fail the tests on the morning of the assessment day, you will go home at that point.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you noticed that someone was better than you at something.   View Answer

Sales/Customer Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at P&G Western Europe.

The process was a very long one of over 2 months, starting with a telephone interview, followed by an on site interview, followed by a case, followed by another interview, and at that point they would tell you wether you have it or not. The questions you are asked throughout interviews are the same and it all comes down to who interviews you wether you have it or not. I didnæ't get it and I think the main eason is that the interviewer in my last round came in with a negative attitude and that colored her perception of me. I left fealing mistreated and disillutioned about P&G, it was the place I dreamed to work, now it is more a place I rue and lament..

Interview Questions
    • Why do yuou have so many intrests and why are you not following others instead of this?   Answer Question

Telephone Interview P& G Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online – interviewed at P&G Western Europe in November 2013.

30 min telephone interview before the interview in the office.
    You get an employer of P&G on the phone. First you have to introduce yourself. They ask you questions concering P&G's succesdrivers. After 25 minutes it is time for you to ask the questions

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever work on a project and suddenly things changed? What was your approach?   Answer Question
    • Did anyone ever come to you for your expertise?   Answer Question
    Phone interview, next step was interview at the office