P2 Energy Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at P2 Energy Solutions in February 2012.

You're assigned an HR rep who answers all your questions and sends you a link for an IQ test online. It's a 2 hour long test with pattern recognition, word math problems, and personality test. The test was really difficult, but I passed and was asked for an interview. The interview was easy, but the interviewer made sure it lasted a full hour. The interviewer asked questions from a template and recorded very little. He asked some technical questions (which I wasn't able to answer) and we talked casually about the company and his experiences. I sent follow up thank you e-mails to my HR rep and interviewer. I called the HR rep weekly to see if I made the final cut. She said if I did, they would run a background check. However, I did not get the position (I didn't have the technical skills), but I was notified that a position I was more qualified for was opening soon.

P2 is notorious for long, drawn-out interview processes. Mine took over a month.

A few days to hear back after applying
1 week to schedule a preliminary phone interview
2 weeks to schedule a 1:1 interview
3 weeks to hear that I didn't receive the position
2 weeks for a background check (if I had received the position)

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you worked with a team member who wasn't pulling their full weight and how you reacted.   Answer Question