P2 Energy Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Representative Interview

Customer Representative
Denver, CO

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at P2 Energy Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – You're assigned an HR rep who answers all your questions and sends you a link for an IQ test online. It's a 2 hour long test with pattern recognition, word math problems, and personality test. The test was really difficult, but I passed and was asked for an interview. The interview was easy, but the interviewer made sure it lasted a full hour. The interviewer asked questions from a template and recorded very little. He asked some technical questions (which I wasn't able to answer) and we talked casually about the company and his experiences. I sent follow up thank you e-mails to my HR rep and interviewer. I called the HR rep weekly to see if I made the final cut. She said if I did, they would run a background check. However, I did not get the position (I didn't have the technical skills), but I was notified that a position I was more qualified for was opening soon.

P2 is notorious for long, drawn-out interview processes. Mine took over a month.

A few days to hear back after applying
1 week to schedule a preliminary phone interview
2 weeks to schedule a 1:1 interview
3 weeks to hear that I didn't receive the position
2 weeks for a background check (if I had received the position)

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you worked with a team member who wasn't pulling their full weight and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for P2 Energy Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

P2 Energy Solutions Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P2 Energy Solutions Customer Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by P2 Energy Solutions employees and interview candidates.