Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PA Consulting
- Analyst (16)
- Consultant (15)
- Principal Consultant (12)
- Consultant Analyst (7)
- Consulting Analyst (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Managing Consultant (3)
- Management Consultant (2)
- Graduate (2)
- Graduate Software Engineer (1)
- Summer (1)
- Designer (1)
- PR Manager (1)
- Industrial Designer (1)
- Bookkeeper (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Summer Technology (1)
- Consultant - Analyst (1)
- Windows CE Windows 7 Consultant (1)
- Shared Services and Outsourcing Consultant (1)
- PA Consulting Group (1)
- Analyst- Energy Capital Markets Practice (1)
- Health Elective (1)
- Analyst - Global Energy and Utilities (1)
- Consultant Analyst - Healthcare (1)
- Business Intelligence/IT Advisory Industrial Placement (1)
- Strategy & Decision Sciences Analyst (1)
- Consultant Analyst - Dubai (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (1)
Research Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at PA Consulting.
Initial HR interview followed by panel interview (By Research & Consulting Manager and other Principal Analysts). Written test (5 case-studies to solve). Final interview with Partner. The whole interview process took little more than 2 and half months.
- No difficult questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PA Consulting
Research Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PA Consulting (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.
had resume screening, aptitude tests as well as two face to face interviews. Aptitude tests was online. The first face to face was with the HR. HR asked about the general profile, leadership qualities and sorts. The second face to face was with two technical heads in the organization. It was a long and gruesome interview mostly related to resume.
- Choose the industry you wanna work? Answer Question
Research Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at PA Consulting (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.
Interviewed by a panel of interviewers. People were very warm and helpful during the interview. It is not a stress interview rather the interviews try to get you into a comfort zone in order to understand your personality traits.
Not able to negotiate much