PA Department Public Welfare

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Income Maintenancve Case Worker Interview

Income Maintenancve Case Worker

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PA Department Public Welfare.

Interview Details – Step 1 - take the civil service test. Step 2 - receive a letter in the mail or a phone call to setup an interview. Step 3 - interview will consist of a 3 person interviewing panel. All answers will be recorded and a points system will be used to grade your responses. An offer of employment will come from the office you interviewed in.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation you found yourself in and how did you come away from it?   Answer Question

IMCW Interview

IMCW
Philadelphia, PA

Interviewed at PA Department Public Welfare

Interview Details – If you score in a high enough range on the Civil Service test, you will get to be interviewed by 1 to 3 supervisors from the office you applied to work in. They will ask you a set of questions, but otherwise not talk to you during the interview. You can take your time to answer these questions completely.

Interview Question – They are pretty standard questions involving interoffice dealings and work management.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none. State workers have standard salaries and benefits.

Security Officer I Interview

Security Officer I
New Castle, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at PA Department Public Welfare in June 2011.

Interview Details – Take Civil Service test. interview is basic security / safety questions and board takes notes while you talk

Interview Question – questions change basic questions what would you do if you saw a fire, found an open door, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union position. Hr was great process takes time for clearances, tb test, medical exam

Income Maintenance Caseworker Interview

Income Maintenance Caseworker

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PA Department Public Welfare in June 2012.

Interview Details – Asked 5 questions that were given to me right before the interview. Interviewers don't interact with you and write everything you say.

Interview Question – How do you define dependabilty   Answer Question

Worked for PA Department Public Welfare? Contribute to the Community!