PACCAR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Renton, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PACCAR in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process is average. They call you and schedule an interview. You come in and meet with the hiring manager one on one. Sometimes depending on the job, they will have group interviews. Second interviews usually consist of meeting the director of the group. When going into an interview be sure to wear a suit for any job interview here. First impressions are very important here. They ask typically interview questions. Make sure you do your research on the company, industry and job.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Renton, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PACCAR in September 2008.

Interview Details – The first step of the process was a phone interview. After a few days I was contacted and they set up another interview for the next business week. It was 5:1 and not even at a round table. Me on one side of the table and the others all asking questions from what looked to be duplicates of the same sheet. It was difficult knowing whom to address with so many people and I thought it was weird to have all at once as opposed to separate interviews. Either way, I think my case is rare, but expect standard questions and zero creativity. Like everything at PACCAR, they were by the book.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They more or less say here's our offer and have you ready to sign something.

Worked for PACCAR? Contribute to the Community!