PACCAR Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.7

Return Parts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter quickly. Had two in-person interviews the same week. First one was casual, second one - not so much, but I think that was due to difference in interviewing experience. Nice people but overall very formal environment so dress professionally. The interview questions were not that difficult - pretty standard. Asked me to bring copies of my resume, but then didn't ask for them at the interview.

Logistics Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very short process. Only a fifteen minute phone screening and then came into their office for a formal interview that lasted forty five minutes at the very most. Not particularly challenging at all and the employees are very friendly and inviting. I got an email stating they would like to do a phone screening and I was hired less than two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I thought I would be a good candidate over others applying.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was just a box they had to cross off...once I entered the room, the interviewer just went through the motions. I have a lot of experience within the company but they know that I have 25 years in and more than likely will retire within 5 years...and most likely, that's the reason why I can no longer advance.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this job as a business analyst?   1 Answer

Logistics Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got an e-mail couple days after submitting the application online, and scheduled for phone Interview with HR. The phone interview is easy and was scheduled onsite interview with two managers, which they told me there will be a second interview, but I never got one, and figured they may have already moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What's your background, greatest strength and weakness, provide an example of a difficult work situation and how you handle it; and tell us your five year career goal.   Answer Question

Facility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

It is a typical phone interview. Most behavior questions, like what is your goal in career, what is your strength...Also ask about my resume. Interested in my previous working experience and asked about my job responsibility. The whole interview takes about 30 min and the HR is really nice.

Accounting Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PACCAR (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I applied through glassdoor and the recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview the next day and set up a phone interview. Typical phone interview, almost all behavioral questions. The only technical one was about Excel skill and SAP experience. It went smoothly, just basic behavioral questions. But the connection was really bad. I had to ask the recruiter to repeat herself for several questions. Got the second round interview confirmation in 2 months. The second one is three 30 min interviews with hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• life goal, career goal, CPA plan, Excel and SAP skill?   Answer Question

Human Resources Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Two interviews consisting of one phone and one face-to-face with a panel of HR personnel. The interview process was rather simple. I recommend being prepared with as much knowledge as possible of what PACCAR does internally as a culture and externally in the communities they serve, and just show that you have a genuine interest in the company and the position you are applying for. I really enjoyed getting to talk to the PACCAR team as it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for PACCAR? What do you know about PACCAR? What could you do/would you like to do to improve yourself at this point in your career?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through school website. Received an invitation for 30 min phone interview. Very casual conversation with recruiter. All behavioral questions about resume. 2 weeks after phone interview received invitation for in person interview. Interviewed with 3 different managers for 30 min each. All behavioral questions too. All the staff were very friendly. Be sure to dress in suits, very business formal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an accountant? What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PACCAR (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company website and two days later got a call from the recruiter. We scheduled a 30-minute phone interview and mainly talked about past experience, study and skills, why PACCAR and this position. I did a lot of company research on PACCAR and talked about how I love the manufacturing industry and supply chain. I also focused on my technical skills which are a plus to this posistion,

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with HR revealed that the engineering staff has a dress code (shirt and tie) and they don't like facial hair. This company is living in the '60's. They expect to find an experienced engineer willing to work for modest wages and doing elementary wiring work. Very lame!

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of our dress code?   1 Answer