PAE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.7

Document Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAE (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

I apply online and then the hiring manager emailed to me and set up a phone interview time, the interview last 10min, he introduced the background information about the PAE and office environment and ask 2 questions

Senior Management Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Company uses the most common current process of an on-line recruiting system which makes you wonder if your submission will even get reviewed. Fortunately I had an acquaintance who was able to make a personal connection for me to get my resume noticed so I finally got a call for an interview. Otherwise, I might not have ever gotten the change to meet with them. After going through the entire process, I was hopeful that I would get an offer, and the hiring manager was great at staying in touch with me. However, due to internal company politics they apparently decided to bring a friend from Lockheed into the position instead of me. Sorry I missed the chance to join the company.

Interview Questions

• HOW do you go about helping others grow in their careers.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAE.

Interview

Responded to ad and submitted resume online. Had a 30 minute telephone interview with manager. Had person to person interview with both Manager and Director at separate times. Each meeting lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Not necessarily difficult questions, but the manner in which a few were asked was awkward and lacked clarity.   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAE.

Interview

The interview process consist of emailing your resume to the employer and having a very brief phone interview. Probably one of the most stress free interviews I've had. Main thing they are looking for is adequate experience and Security Clearance.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any tough or unexpected questions from H.R.   Answer Question

Gender Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PAE (Dulles, VA).

Interview

Attended two week training, had to pass a physical agility test. Interview, basic questions. Had to stay in the hotel and my boyfried couldn't come to. Got to shoot several weapons. I had to dress up for my interview. I hated most of it, buy ended up liking it.

Interview Questions

• If you were taken hostage, would you tell the hostages your name?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Glad that you asked! I was hired even though I had no correction's expereince. A few months into my contract, I was fired. A very weird thing. I think it was becuase I was a better employee than the others and management were afraid I would take their jobs. I think PAE stands for a Pathetic American Employer.

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview

Environmental Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheppard AFB, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAE (Sheppard AFB, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Team Interview, Relaxed, Very short. They went through the process knowing they were going to hire from within. They have a lot of married couples and family members working in the company.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with union employees as non-union supervisor?   Answer Question

UH-60 Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAE (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone and was focused on my prior experience. They asked general questions related to field of study, future plans... Both were polite and open. Basic personality questions. Describe some current projects you are working on...

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The recruiters are great and finding candidates and getting them excited about the company and opportunities.

Powerline Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAE (Yuma, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

There was no interview other than a phone call to verify employment history and then a job offer phone call. I had to be very persistent in calling to follow up on the job posting and it took about two weeks before i got a call confirming there was a opening. Beyond that it was a drug test then another phone call then a job offer then the hiring process began. It was a very simple and easy process but was a bit lengthy and was never sure if i was getting the job or if that was a process for all applicants.

Interview Questions

• what is your AV8B experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none