PAE Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

2.9

Senior Management Level Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Company uses the most common current process of an on-line recruiting system which makes you wonder if your submission will even get reviewed. Fortunately I had an acquaintance who was able to make a personal connection for me to get my resume noticed so I finally got a call for an interview. Otherwise, I might not have ever gotten the change to meet with them. After going through the entire process, I was hopeful that I would get an offer, and the hiring manager was great at staying in touch with me. However, due to internal company politics they apparently decided to bring a friend from Lockheed into the position instead of me. Sorry I missed the chance to join the company.

Interview Questions

• HOW do you go about helping others grow in their careers.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAE.

Interview

Responded to ad and submitted resume online. Had a 30 minute telephone interview with manager. Had person to person interview with both Manager and Director at separate times. Each meeting lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Not necessarily difficult questions, but the manner in which a few were asked was awkward and lacked clarity.   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAE.

Interview

The interview process consist of emailing your resume to the employer and having a very brief phone interview. Probably one of the most stress free interviews I've had. Main thing they are looking for is adequate experience and Security Clearance.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any tough or unexpected questions from H.R.   Answer Question

Gender Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PAE (Dulles, VA).

Interview

Attended two week training, had to pass a physical agility test. Interview, basic questions. Had to stay in the hotel and my boyfried couldn't come to. Got to shoot several weapons. I had to dress up for my interview. I hated most of it, buy ended up liking it.

Interview Questions

• If you were taken hostage, would you tell the hostages your name?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Glad that you asked! I was hired even though I had no correction's expereince. A few months into my contract, I was fired. A very weird thing. I think it was becuase I was a better employee than the others and management were afraid I would take their jobs. I think PAE stands for a Pathetic American Employer.

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview

Environmental Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAE (Sheppard AFB, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Team Interview, Relaxed, Very short. They went through the process knowing they were going to hire from within. They have a lot of married couples and family members working in the company.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with union employees as non-union supervisor?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The recruiters are great and finding candidates and getting them excited about the company and opportunities.

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAE (Sterling, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

On line application; telephone interview; Psych test; two week pre-deployment training with two separate interviews one of the weeks. Very laid back process. Only a monkey would not get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter and onsite manager must have never talked to Corp; each gave me two separate offers. Then when I was presented the actual contract offer, it was even higher than what they offered me. I kept my mouth shut and just signed the contract as fast as I could. I guess they never noticed. Their mistake.

Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAE (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in November 2014.

Interview

basically they ask first about your self and then they ask about your qualification and they the technical part question which is very important and they not put you in trouble they ask some medium and some difficult question to determine your field of experience that you want to hire for it.

Interview Questions

• they ask in technical sector basic and some advance type of question to determine the value of your experience and qualification.   1 Answer

Fleet Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAE (McMurdo Station (Antarctica)) in April 2013.

Interview

complex, long ,no negotiation. Either accept or reject with conditions after offer. You need to keep copious records of everything, get ready to resend multiple times, and to be patient. It is a government regulated contract and the government and subcontractors are disjointed. Individual personnel are usually very good, but the rules and regs. and documentation is sometimes illogical.