PAK Arab Refinery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technologist Interview

Technologist
Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 10 months - interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in September 2012.

Interview Details – A single interview is usually conducted if you are experienced. If applying fresh Test will be taken on clearing same you would be asked to appear in interview. on being successful you are to go through a medical examination.
Interested people may apply online but I would refer to submit applications in personnel aswell to recruit department.

Interview Question – Are you OK if transferred at any of stations located in different cities?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation usually (only in special cases).

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Maintenance Engineer
Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in January 2008.

Interview Details – A panel interviewed me. Their main emphasis was my field i.e. Mechanical Engineering. Some questions were related to my future plans and how i perceive my current standing.

Interview Question – Are you going to leave the company?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since i had no previous experience.

Management Trainee Executive Interview

Management Trainee Executive
Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was a unique experience as I was never been to any oil and gas company but the area of my expertise lie within the company domain and infrastructure. I have gone through a short listing based on my qualification level then there was a test, then an interview infront of a panel and then finally a medical test.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PAK Arab Refinery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAK Arab Refinery interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PAK Arab Refinery employees and interview candidates.