PAK Arab Refinery

PAK Arab Refinery Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at PAK Arab Refinery

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in September 2012.

A single interview is usually conducted if you are experienced. If applying fresh Test will be taken on clearing same you would be asked to appear in interview. on being successful you are to go through a medical examination.
    Interested people may apply online but I would refer to submit applications in personnel aswell to recruit department.

Interview Questions
    • Are you OK if transferred at any of stations located in different cities?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation usually (only in special cases).

Management Trainee Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in January 2008.

It was a unique experience as I was never been to any oil and gas company but the area of my expertise lie within the company domain and infrastructure. I have gone through a short listing based on my qualification level then there was a test, then an interview infront of a panel and then finally a medical test.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PAK Arab Refinery in January 2008.

A panel interviewed me. Their main emphasis was my field i.e. Mechanical Engineering. Some questions were related to my future plans and how i perceive my current standing.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation since i had no previous experience.