PAREXEL Clinical Data Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

Clinical Data Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PAREXEL in February 2015.

It was mostly pleasant, 30 minute interview, she was a little late calling me and asked some general questions. I was very honest about my experience and gave answers to the best of my ability. However, she told me point blank that she did not get the answer she needed hear. So, I suspect I didn't her question because I had trouble understanding the interviewer at times since they were on a speaker phone.

Other Interview Reviews for PAREXEL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in May 2009.

Hiring manager was very pleasant, very knowledgeable and capable. She is one of the truly good managers there that help drive the organization

Interview Questions
    • I don't believe any of the questions were particularly difficult. Typically difficult questions were generic such as "describe your most difficult situation in your last job, and what you did to resolve it."   View Answer
    No negotiation phase. They simply say the job pays this. Any attempt to negotiate is turned down. Due to the impacted market, they have a large pool of candidates ready to fill in a spot if you do not.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Two phone calls (1 with HR and 1 with DM manager) + a face to face interview (with HR and DM manager).