PAREXEL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Trial Specialist I Interview

Clinical Trial Specialist I
Uxbridge, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting CV, you get a phone interview (lasts about half hour) where you get asked general questions such as what you did in your last post, what salary you expect, if you have done any of the things on the job spec and eg's of that. Then you get invited to a face to face interview usually within a week after your phone interview, this lasts about 2 hours, you get asked a variety of competency questions, including eg's of teamwork, communication, dealing with difficult customers, leadership, how you made something better with your communication skills, biggest achievement in career etc They were pretty general but make sure you have lots of eg's prepared. Then you have a skills test on the computer which you can't really prepare for but it will be based around your role that you apply for.

Interview Question – give an example where you made something better using your communication skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate, I read up on interview skills and read that you shouldn't really negotiate, the company will provide a salary against standards in the market for similar roles so it doesn't really matter i don't think.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!