PAREXEL

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Applied online; took about 3 weeks to hear back from a recruiter. From then the process went fairly quick. Next and final interview was a panel interview. Standard behavioral questions related to my resume and position title.

Interview Questions
    • They have their trusted interview pamphlets with scenarios and a scoring section for each question. Hard to talk about yourself and answer the questions when they're writing more than showing their eyes.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Initial communication was an email which was followed by a phone interview. Scheduling of the interview was set up over email. The process consists of three interviews. I was asked several behavioral questions and questions about why I wanted to work for the company. The interview steps were laid out in a detailed way to me prior to the start of interview questions.

Clinical Trial Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL in November 2014.

30 minute phone interview. Questions corresponded to job description and how my experience/skills related to the position. My information was passed along to the San Diego office for 2nd interview; however, they already hired someone for the position.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL.

I applied online and a recruiter from Poland called to schedule an interview. I had 2 interviews with her and they were very pleasant. Basic questions were asked and it went well. She then scheduled me for a 3rd and more detailed interview with a recruiter from their South Carolina office. The lady was okay but not as patient as the first. More details on my experience were required. She probed into reasons for leaving my other jobs. In the end I will say it was a fair interview.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

First the HR calls and talk to the candidate and the candidate will be invited for a technical test in the computer. After successful completion of test it is panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were related to current project. No cornering or the interviewer want to prove his technical abilities.   Answer Question

Senior CRA/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL in October 2014.

I applied online and after about three weeks a recruiter contacted me and set up my first phone interview. My interview with the recruiter lasted about 30 minutes and we discussed a little about the position, benefits, and how great it is to work at Parexel. They said they would forward me to the hiring managers. About two weeks later I had a phone interview with one manager and it lasted about 15 minutes. That manager said she would like for me to interview with all the departments managers. That phone interview was about a week later and about seven people were on the line. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. At the end I was told it was down to me and maybe two others. They wanted me to give a presentation online using power point and webinar. I told them I would be happy to. I was asked if I had a passport. I told them no but I would obtain one of I was offerws the position. I was told I would be going to Canada and occasionally Germany. I was given a topic to present and told it needed to be exactly 15 minutes and they would be in touch with in two weeks to set the date of the presentation. Everyone was very nice and before we hung up I was told to go ahead and order a passport. The next day I had pictures taken and ordered my passport book and card. For the next three weeks I worked on my presentation. At the end of the third week I still have not heard back from the managers. I emailed the managers and asked them if they had a date set and that I was ready and looking forward to it. Within one hour the recruiter sent me a rejection letter. How unprofessional is that? They asked me to spend $165 on a passport that I will not ever use and waste my time on a presentation that I never presented. I put hours in it so it would be perfect. If this is how the company conducts business I am glad I was rejected. Just wished I didn't waste time and money.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Applied online through Parexel's job page. Had a brief screening phone call (15-20 min) with a Parexel recruiter. Then was offered to come to Billerica for an In-person interview, where I interviewed with one manager in a board room. I was offered a position later that week via a phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty typical questions; What are you strengths/weaknesses, describe a situation where you dealt with a conflict, etc.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. They offered more than what I asked for.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruter about a week later. A week after that I had a skype interview and was offered the position a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. The phone interview was about 20 min going over my resume. The skype interview was laid back and more like a conversation. As long as you have a clinical research background you should be able to answer all the questions well   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate. The initial salary offer was above what I would have asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

I applied and within a week I got an email about coming in for an interview. I met with one lady and we had a one on one interview in a board room. Questions were not too difficult..

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone while working on a group project   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

First 2 interviews are via phone, and the second interview is by webcam. The first couple interviews are just to weed out those with no personality or barely meet the requirements per their resume. The third interview really screens for the ability to know the CRA process and asks questions related to that experience.

Interview Questions
    • If there was a PI that did not seem interested in, or were not adhering to study site requirements, what would you do?   Answer Question