PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.8

Senior Associate, Regulatory Outsourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Telephone, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was told that the interview process could take up to 4 weeks. I had an initial phone screen interview and then a group panel interview with a the team I would be working with (managers) and a recruiting manager. The screen interview was an initial getting-to-know-you process but no technical questions were asked or answered. The group panel interview was more challenging to get to know my experience, skills and expertise.

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PAREXEL in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a week for a phone interview with HR. The interview verified my CV and experience and told me more about the position and working at PAREXEL. I was scheduled for phone interviews with several people in the department over the next several weeks. After that I heard back 3 weeks later with an offer. The process was longer than I expected but gave me a good sense of working here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a nice offer, so there were minimal negotiations.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in December 2014.

Interview

A coordinator was used to coordinate scheduling with interviewers. It was a bit haphazard, they canceled interviews within an hour of my interview time, scheduled interviews on the wrong day communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• General Industry background   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Three phone interviews (corp HR, local HR then Hiring Manager) followed by in-person interview. They also gave a skills assessment on a laptop. In my opinion, this is where I lost the job, I rushed the skills portion and did not show my best work.

Statistical Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in December 2014.

Interview

One on the phone screening interview then About 3 video conference interviews. Whole process took about 3weeks. The interviewers ranged in position from senior programmers, managers, and the VP of data operations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Applied online; took about 3 weeks to hear back from a recruiter. From then the process went fairly quick. Next and final interview was a panel interview. Standard behavioral questions related to my resume and position title.

Interview Questions

• They have their trusted interview pamphlets with scenarios and a scoring section for each question. Hard to talk about yourself and answer the questions when they're writing more than showing their eyes.   Answer Question

Interview

Initial communication was an email which was followed by a phone interview. Scheduling of the interview was set up over email. The process consists of three interviews. I was asked several behavioral questions and questions about why I wanted to work for the company. The interview steps were laid out in a detailed way to me prior to the start of interview questions.

Clinical Trial Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Questions corresponded to job description and how my experience/skills related to the position. My information was passed along to the San Diego office for 2nd interview; however, they already hired someone for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter from Poland called to schedule an interview. I had 2 interviews with her and they were very pleasant. Basic questions were asked and it went well. She then scheduled me for a 3rd and more detailed interview with a recruiter from their South Carolina office. The lady was okay but not as patient as the first. More details on my experience were required. She probed into reasons for leaving my other jobs. In the end I will say it was a fair interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First the HR calls and talk to the candidate and the candidate will be invited for a technical test in the computer. After successful completion of test it is panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to current project. No cornering or the interviewer want to prove his technical abilities.   Answer Question