PAREXEL

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.8

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruter about a week later. A week after that I had a skype interview and was offered the position a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. The phone interview was about 20 min going over my resume. The skype interview was laid back and more like a conversation. As long as you have a clinical research background you should be able to answer all the questions well   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate. The initial salary offer was above what I would have asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

I applied and within a week I got an email about coming in for an interview. I met with one lady and we had a one on one interview in a board room. Questions were not too difficult..

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone while working on a group project   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

First 2 interviews are via phone, and the second interview is by webcam. The first couple interviews are just to weed out those with no personality or barely meet the requirements per their resume. The third interview really screens for the ability to know the CRA process and asks questions related to that experience.

Interview Questions
    • If there was a PI that did not seem interested in, or were not adhering to study site requirements, what would you do?   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in July 2014.

I applied on the Parexel website and from then till the day I was hired took about 6 weeks. I had a HR phone screen which I thought was quite detailed. They told me they would send me equipment for an online interview, but it never came!The second interview was with one manager through Skype on a laptop. It was very informal and low stress. The third was a phone interview with a different manager who just kind of went through the motions. The next day I was offered the job. Getting the job was easy, working here is a different story :) also, they call personal references. Be ready.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed questions about situations encountered and how dealt with.   Answer Question
    They negotiated salary, although I didn't ask for much more.

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She said I'd be a great fit for the position. She told me if I didn't hear back within a week to contact her. I waited a week and contacted her, no response. Contacted a second a week after that. No response. I never heard back. So unprofessional. If they weren't interested, they could have just told me. No way I want to work for a company like this!

Clinical Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Very accomodating and friendly. comfortable atmosphere.

positive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAREXEL in March 2014.

The interview was very straightforward, the interviewer didn't try to trip me up with any difficult or trick questions. She mostly asked questions about my resume and how my past experience would help me in this role. My advice would be to really know your resume and the requirements for the job, and be able to match them up.

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult questions, the interviewer just wanted to know my work style and how my past experience would translate to this position.   Answer Question
    There's really no negotiation. They have a set salary for this position.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in March 2014.

I went through an outside recruiter. She reviewed my resume and told I would be a good fit for the position. We reviewed my resume and she took down some notes before she forwarded my resume to Parexel. In a few days later, I had a telephone chat with the outside recruiter's manager. We talked and she asked me some questions about my resume and she also asked what I did at a monitoring visit.
    I was scheduled for a telephone interview with HR personnel from Parexel and it went pretty well. At least I felt comfortable answering the questions. I also had the opportunity of asking a lot about the company.

Interview Questions
    • What conditions will make a situation become a Serious Adverse Event.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst, Resource Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

I was contacted by a recruiter in a week after I sent my CV through the company's website. The same week I had a screen phone interview for 30 min. The following week I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager and was invited for the in person interview. I met with two VP's for 45 min each and received the offer the following day. The whole process, starting from sending my CV to the offer letter, took three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No behavioral questions, just probing on the possible business case scenarios.   Answer Question
    No negotiation; take or leave it.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Initially I applied for the position on the company website less than a week later I received a phone call from a recruiter scheduling an over the phone interview. After discussing my CV with the recruiter (1 hour) she gave me a broad description of the position and advanced me to speak with a Human Resource Manager. A week later I spoke with HR Manager (30 mins) we discussed my experience and how it matched the vacant position, she shared with me the benefits of working with PI and advanced me to speak with the Line Manager. A few days later I interviewed with the Line Manager (1:30 mins) we cover all aspects of the position, behavioral questions and tell me about a time. This was the most challenging of all the interviews, but very informative and forthcoming of what the position entailed. A week later I spoke with a GRO Manager (30 mins) discussion ranged from experience, responsibilities, therapeutic area, onboard training, EDC, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the sponsor in the middle of the trial applies the 5th amendment and the investigator becomes really upset about it?   Answer Question