PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First the HR calls and talk to the candidate and the candidate will be invited for a technical test in the computer. After successful completion of test it is panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to current project. No cornering or the interviewer want to prove his technical abilities.   Answer Question

Senior CRA/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and after about three weeks a recruiter contacted me and set up my first phone interview. My interview with the recruiter lasted about 30 minutes and we discussed a little about the position, benefits, and how great it is to work at Parexel. They said they would forward me to the hiring managers. About two weeks later I had a phone interview with one manager and it lasted about 15 minutes. That manager said she would like for me to interview with all the departments managers. That phone interview was about a week later and about seven people were on the line. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. At the end I was told it was down to me and maybe two others. They wanted me to give a presentation online using power point and webinar. I told them I would be happy to. I was asked if I had a passport. I told them no but I would obtain one of I was offerws the position. I was told I would be going to Canada and occasionally Germany. I was given a topic to present and told it needed to be exactly 15 minutes and they would be in touch with in two weeks to set the date of the presentation. Everyone was very nice and before we hung up I was told to go ahead and order a passport. The next day I had pictures taken and ordered my passport book and card. For the next three weeks I worked on my presentation. At the end of the third week I still have not heard back from the managers. I emailed the managers and asked them if they had a date set and that I was ready and looking forward to it. Within one hour the recruiter sent me a rejection letter. How unprofessional is that? They asked me to spend $165 on a passport that I will not ever use and waste my time on a presentation that I never presented. I put hours in it so it would be perfect. If this is how the company conducts business I am glad I was rejected. Just wished I didn't waste time and money.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Applied online through Parexel's job page. Had a brief screening phone call (15-20 min) with a Parexel recruiter. Then was offered to come to Billerica for an In-person interview, where I interviewed with one manager in a board room. I was offered a position later that week via a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions; What are you strengths/weaknesses, describe a situation where you dealt with a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. They offered more than what I asked for.

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruter about a week later. A week after that I had a skype interview and was offered the position a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. The phone interview was about 20 min going over my resume. The skype interview was laid back and more like a conversation. As long as you have a clinical research background you should be able to answer all the questions well   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. The initial salary offer was above what I would have asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied and within a week I got an email about coming in for an interview. I met with one lady and we had a one on one interview in a board room. Questions were not too difficult..

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone while working on a group project   Answer Question

Interview

First 2 interviews are via phone, and the second interview is by webcam. The first couple interviews are just to weed out those with no personality or barely meet the requirements per their resume. The third interview really screens for the ability to know the CRA process and asks questions related to that experience.

Interview Questions

• If there was a PI that did not seem interested in, or were not adhering to study site requirements, what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She said I'd be a great fit for the position. She told me if I didn't hear back within a week to contact her. I waited a week and contacted her, no response. Contacted a second a week after that. No response. I never heard back. So unprofessional. If they weren't interested, they could have just told me. No way I want to work for a company like this!

Clinical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Very accomodating and friendly. comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

positive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward, the interviewer didn't try to trip me up with any difficult or trick questions. She mostly asked questions about my resume and how my past experience would help me in this role. My advice would be to really know your resume and the requirements for the job, and be able to match them up.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult questions, the interviewer just wanted to know my work style and how my past experience would translate to this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's really no negotiation. They have a set salary for this position.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in March 2014.

Interview

I went through an outside recruiter. She reviewed my resume and told I would be a good fit for the position. We reviewed my resume and she took down some notes before she forwarded my resume to Parexel. In a few days later, I had a telephone chat with the outside recruiter's manager. We talked and she asked me some questions about my resume and she also asked what I did at a monitoring visit. I was scheduled for a telephone interview with HR personnel from Parexel and it went pretty well. At least I felt comfortable answering the questions. I also had the opportunity of asking a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• What conditions will make a situation become a Serious Adverse Event.   1 Answer