PAREXEL

Relevance Date Difficulty

LSM Interview

LSM
East Windsor, NJ

The process took 2 months - interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview Details – Long and tedious process. Took over 1 month, first started off with a phone interview with the recruiter and then the recruiter's manager took a phone interview. Then proceeded with a phone interview with the director of the company. Then 2 face-to-face interviews one was 2 hours long with the director and 2 associate directors and an HR manager. After that the second face-to-face interview is with 2 other associate directors. I didn't have a problem with this job or company until I had to meet with 2/4 of the associate directors. They were rude and nasty and show that the company dynamic was probably a lot like them.They didn't really make me feel comfortable in the interview and I got very bad vibes from them. They also made it very clear that I didn't know what I was talking about and that's why they weren't going to give me the job. Well thanks for the interview experience, I would not have taken your offer anyway!

Interview Question – They made you feel awkward, like very awkward with their questions...what do you do with your spare time in the office?

Give one time which you were asked to give the lead in a presentation?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PAREXEL

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL LSM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees and interview candidates.