PAREXEL Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 30, 2015

Medical Writer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

applied through a recruiter; first stage interview over the telephone; the person was very friendly and wanted to find out about my experience and ask a few technical questions, They wanted to know how many documents I have written, reviewed or edited. They actually want to know the numbers of each type of document (CSRs, protocols, CTDs etc)

Evidence, Pricing and Access Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Three interviews: 1st stage with HR on the phone, 2nd phone interview with Senior consultant, 3rd and last interview in the offices, 1h with SVP and VP followed by 15 min presentation about why them and why they should hire me followed by Q&A. Then 90 min to write a mini review on limited information about what they wanted, using 9 scientific journals provided by them. At the end a 30 min chat with 2 Junior Analysts. Very exhausting process I must say.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the challenges faced by the Pharmaceutical companies in the cardiovascular disorders sector in Romania (as I come from Romania).   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Hiring agency, 1 phone and 1 F2F with 3 Directors, good overview provided on the industry and PXL structure

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was a face-to-face interview with an Associate Director, a Line Manager and the HR Manager. It was a friendly atmosphere. The interview began initially with questions about my past roles etc followed by a series of competency/behavioural type questions. There must have been at least 20 such questions. You have to support each question with an example of an incident or situation which had taken place and how you dealt with it or what you learnt from it. It was quite challenging having to relate a different scenario for each question but the interviewers were very encouraging and helpful; they prompted me to use a previous scenario for some of the questions when I drew a blank at some questions. At the end of the interview which lasted a good 2 hours, I had to complete a test on a laptop. The test consisted of questions relating to pharmaceutical drug research, systems and processes as well as your writing skills.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a communication which went wrong and how did you deal with it or what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruitment agency negotiated with the company on my behalf.