PAREXEL Interview Questions in Lowell, MA

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at PAREXEL in June 2011.

This company is awful. I had a decent interview there and have never had trouble with an interview before, most of the time an offer comes without a hitch. The head recruiter asked me to come out for a day to speak with them after a phone screen.

After spending the day there and taking a vacation day off to speak with them, they never had the courtesy to call me back and say they didn't want to offer a job. I was interviewing for a fairly senior job.

It is fine not to want to hire someone, no problem with this, but not to call them after they spent a day at your offices it just disrespectful and unprofessional.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in July 2010.

I went through two phone interviews, one with the staffing agency, then one with a director. I was invited in to meet with two personal that worked in the area. I found the vision of the director clouded when it came to the vision of the employees who actually do the job. Their mind set was more a clerical support role, while the director leaned toward a more mentor, supervisorary role. I received mix messages, and knew I was over qualified upon interviewing with the team support personal.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you, what can you do for the company. I was asked by the support personal.   View Answers (2)

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in November 2008.

Meet with a recruiter first
    Once vetted, meet with hiring manager and any other key people

Interview Questions
    • What value can you bring to the company?   View Answer
    • How effective are you in completing projects?   View Answer
    It was a little lengthy, but not bad. I did not need to negotiate.