PAREXEL Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.7

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Medical Writer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PAREXEL in August 2014.

applied through a recruiter; first stage interview over the telephone; the person was very friendly and wanted to find out about my experience and ask a few technical questions, They wanted to know how many documents I have written, reviewed or edited. They actually want to know the numbers of each type of document (CSRs, protocols, CTDs etc)

Scientific Specialist Uxbridge(London) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PAREXEL in July 2014.

I applied online, got an email and phone call a few minutes later asking for a telephone interview. I had this interview a few days later which went very well. I got moved to the next stage which was the writing test, I sent my test back 6 days later, called to confirm that they had received. The recruiter promised to get back to me shortly. After a week and no contact I called her and promise to call me the next day. two days after that I still didn't hear from them, so I call again and no answer, call a few more time and it was not answered. I decided to hide my number and immediately it was answered, she promised to call me back the next day and guess what she never did. I called a week later, she picked up the phone as I introduced myself, she hung up and would not pick it again when I rang back immediately.
    This is the most disgusting recruitment process I have been through, it was an absolute joke, Whoever wants to work for this company, God help you and for those who are working for them, I feel really sorry for you.

Interview Questions
    • It was really scenario questions, like how did you manage a recent conflict with a colleague   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in July 2014.

First had a telephone interview with recruting agency, then another phone interview with HR department at parexel. A video conference interview was next with a direction and lastly another phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    • All questions will be familiar for a CRA with experience.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in March 2014.

I applied online through Parexel's system and was quickly contacted by their Talent Acquisition group for a phone screen. Initial communications went well and was told they would be back in contact shortly. Approximately 2 weeks later I was called by another HR person to set up an in-person interview.

The in-person interview went well I thought. Those who interviewed me where nice and professional; they thoroughly answered all the questions I brought with me as well.

It has been 2 weeks since the interview took place and no one from the company has contacted me to tell me I either didn't or did get the position. I contacted the HR person I worked with requesting next steps regardless of the outcome following the interview and never heard anything back. This is unfortunate because the company seems to have a lot of exciting things happening and a talented group individuals within the dept I interviewed with.. However, if their dedicated team of HR Talent Acquisition professionals cannot even get back to potential hires regarding next steps, that leaves a negative first impression about what working for the company is like.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were what I'd expect ranging from technical to behavioral. Example questions:

Tell us about your previous experience.
      Why did you apply for this job and what interests you about it?
      What has been your most challenging project?
      How do you handle working with a fellow employee you don't like?
        Answer Question

Clinical Data Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

HR people contacted me by seeing the profile in Linkedin. I gave a brief HR interview. They arranged for a telephone interview with a senior manager. I answered all her questions very well. She said that she would arrange a face-face interview with me but never heard from her again. I mailed her but no reply. They might have at least replied saying that I am rejected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Upload CV, Telephone Interview & Face to Face Interview

Interview Questions
    • Went through CV, the role its self then some questions about customer service, how you work in a team, how you measure your level of success   View Answer

Medical Writer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PAREXEL.

Highly inefficient recruitment process in the UK. Treat the candidates like their puppets and keep them hanging in and get you to do unnecessary interviews with repetitive questions. Two telephone interviews, one panel interview and then another HR interview for a junior role. Asked me to to go to their far off office when the position was supposed to be quite near me. The HR and the interviewers had different stand on the location of the job. Did not get back to me with their decision despite promising to do so by a certain date twice.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly standard but the recruitment process was highly inefficient   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL.

Hiring agency, 1 phone and 1 F2F with 3 Directors, good overview provided on the industry and PXL structure

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in July 2013.

I registered on the company's carer website and the HR recruiter contacted me asking whether I would be interested in a role of Financial Analyst. I said yes. First was the screening interview on a phone with HR from London- typical HR questions ie why would you like to work for our company, why are you looking for a new job etc- it was very pleasant and took around 1h. The second interview was face to face with a hiring manager and a senior from the team. The questions were again very easy with not much technical knowledge being tested. After the 2nd interview I was asked to fill in an online personal test after which I went for the 3rd interview with an HR person and a finance manager from Boston (video conference). First I was left 1to1 with the manager and was asked many competency questions: give me an example of a situation when you did this and that_kind of questions. Then the HR lady came back and we discussed my personal test answers.
    The whole recruitment process went smoothly and I was told that I would be informed about the result within a week... and haven't heard from them ever after. After few weeks I sent and email to the HR lady from London- the one I was in touch with through the whole process but haven't received any answer.
    Tbh I was a bit disappointed that after 3 stages and the final interview they didn't bother to contact me with any feedback..

Interview Questions
    • Many questions about samples of your behaviour in different situations.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL in January 2012.

Received a call from recruitment team after 3 months of applying. Booked and interview date... then it cancelled.. they booked another interview date.. Interview was horrible.. never had such an interview.. They couldnt find a room available.. telephone in the room kept ringing all the way interview.. Never received any update.. Emailed them few times but never received a clear answer.... wasted couple of days with these guys..