PAREXEL Interview Questions in Uxbridge, England

Updated Feb 10, 2015

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

Long process (1 Month) Phone interview (x2) face to face with 3 people then offer - To be fair, i interviewed with a lovely person, who you could tell wanted me to do well. Also there was a HR person in olved asking me basic HR questions - a bit odd

Scientific Specialist Uxbridge(London) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got an email and phone call a few minutes later asking for a telephone interview. I had this interview a few days later which went very well. I got moved to the next stage which was the writing test, I sent my test back 6 days later, called to confirm that they had received. The recruiter promised to get back to me shortly. After a week and no contact I called her and promise to call me the next day. two days after that I still didn't hear from them, so I call again and no answer, call a few more time and it was not answered. I decided to hide my number and immediately it was answered, she promised to call me back the next day and guess what she never did. I called a week later, she picked up the phone as I introduced myself, she hung up and would not pick it again when I rang back immediately.
    This is the most disgusting recruitment process I have been through, it was an absolute joke, Whoever wants to work for this company, God help you and for those who are working for them, I feel really sorry for you.

Interview Questions

• It was really scenario questions, like how did you manage a recent conflict with a colleague   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through Parexel's system and was quickly contacted by their Talent Acquisition group for a phone screen. Initial communications went well and was told they would be back in contact shortly. Approximately 2 weeks later I was called by another HR person to set up an in-person interview.

The in-person interview went well I thought. Those who interviewed me where nice and professional; they thoroughly answered all the questions I brought with me as well.

It has been 2 weeks since the interview took place and no one from the company has contacted me to tell me I either didn't or did get the position. I contacted the HR person I worked with requesting next steps regardless of the outcome following the interview and never heard anything back. This is unfortunate because the company seems to have a lot of exciting things happening and a talented group individuals within the dept I interviewed with.. However, if their dedicated team of HR Talent Acquisition professionals cannot even get back to potential hires regarding next steps, that leaves a negative first impression about what working for the company is like.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were what I'd expect ranging from technical to behavioral. Example questions:

Tell us about your previous experience.
      Why did you apply for this job and what interests you about it?
      What has been your most challenging project?
      How do you handle working with a fellow employee you don't like?

Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a call from recruitment team after 3 months of applying. Booked and interview date... then it cancelled.. they booked another interview date.. Interview was horrible.. never had such an interview.. They couldnt find a room available.. telephone in the room kept ringing all the way interview.. Never received any update.. Emailed them few times but never received a clear answer.... wasted couple of days with these guys..

Clinical Trial Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

After submitting CV, you get a phone interview (lasts about half hour) where you get asked general questions such as what you did in your last post, what salary you expect, if you have done any of the things on the job spec and eg's of that. Then you get invited to a face to face interview usually within a week after your phone interview, this lasts about 2 hours, you get asked a variety of competency questions, including eg's of teamwork, communication, dealing with difficult customers, leadership, how you made something better with your communication skills, biggest achievement in career etc They were pretty general but make sure you have lots of eg's prepared. Then you have a skills test on the computer which you can't really prepare for but it will be based around your role that you apply for.

Interview Questions

• give an example where you made something better using your communication skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate, I read up on interview skills and read that you shouldn't really negotiate, the company will provide a salary against standards in the market for similar roles so it doesn't really matter i don't think.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

I received a call from their HR. They arranged the interview. The interview was easy and I believe I did well but never received any call back from them. I emailed and called but no response. I took a day off and wen to their office. They could at least give a call and say I was not successful.