PAS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Asset Model Developer Interview

Asset Model Developer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PAS in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call for interview. Three interviews to join. Two skills tests. One drug test. Pretty straight forward. Everyone is nice and you get a tour of the clear lake office.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Houston, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PAS in January 2009.

Interview Details – Strong leadership team flew me out for an interview, took me to dinner, and introduced me to all of the pertinent decision makers I would work with. I would later phone interview with a manager whom I never met (VP of Business Development) after essentially accepting the job to work direct for the president. This was a major issue.

Reason for Declining – The relocation package fell apart and I was not too keen on the supervisor I would report to after the entire process did not involve him.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PAS.

Interview Details – I was contacted by PAS to interview for a sales job through a former coworker. The HR Manager could not arrange interviews with all people who desired to meet me, so I suggested a two day period as I live in the same region of Southeast Texas.

Upon arrival on the first day, the people who scheduled to interviewed me were suddenly not available. Those who did interview he did not seem to be familiar with my background or employment history.

The second day was more of the same and at no time was I told anything about the actual job, salary or specific expectations.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions and most questions were very generic sales questions such as "tell us about a great deal and a loos you were involved with"   Answer Question

Worked for PAS? Contribute to the Community!