PBF Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior BA Interview

Senior BA
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PBF Energy in June 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was great and I thought I had succeeded in my job selection interview. However, the main question in focus was whether I was willing to work late hours and the selection criteria was focused on working late hours. Though I did express that I can work late hours, not necessary in the office, but remotely due to family reasons. It appeared that this was not appreciated and I did not get the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult question relating to the job but only relating to working late hours.   View Answer

Data Management Interview

Data Management
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PBF Energy.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who found my information on a job site. The recruiter interviewed me over the phone and then checked my references. Company then had me come in for an interview. I was interviewed by four people (separately). I was offered a job two days later.

Interview Question – Questions were very job-relevant. No wacky questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – H.R. representative called and told me thay wanted to offer me a job - she gave the salary and basic information on the phone, and then sent a written offer by e-mail. I called her back and requested more vacation time, which she said she would ask about. She called back the next day and granted my request.

Worked for PBF Energy? Contribute to the Community!