PBF Energy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PBF Energy

Senior BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PBF Energy in June 2013.

The hiring and interview process was great and I thought I had succeeded in my job selection interview. However, the main question in focus was whether I was willing to work late hours and the selection criteria was focused on working late hours. Though I did express that I can work late hours, not necessary in the office, but remotely due to family reasons. It appeared that this was not appreciated and I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult question relating to the job but only relating to working late hours.   View Answer

Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PBF Energy.

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my information on a job site. The recruiter interviewed me over the phone and then checked my references. Company then had me come in for an interview. I was interviewed by four people (separately). I was offered a job two days later.

Interview Questions
    H.R. representative called and told me thay wanted to offer me a job - she gave the salary and basic information on the phone, and then sent a written offer by e-mail. I called her back and requested more vacation time, which she said she would ask about. She called back the next day and granted my request.