PC Connection

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PC Connection.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty dry... tried to be intimidating. Asked ridiculous questions. I gave a presentation on the assignment I was given (provided to me a few days before the interview). Even though they were happy with it, I couldn't tell at the time. I found out afterwards. They definitely played it with a straight face.

Interview Question – "how many cars are there in the U.S.?" - seriously.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were hesitant to go up from the initial offer, which was below what I had originally asked for before starting the process. They went up just a bit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PC Connection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PC Connection Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PC Connection employees and interview candidates.