PC-Doctor

PC-Doctor Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PC-Doctor

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PC-Doctor in April 2013.

I had mixed experience. I decided not to pursue the final, in-person interview round. First, felt that after interviewing me for 4.5 hours total, by then, having coding and Java interview done extensively, the company should NOT have invited me for, yet, another 5 hour interview. Secondly, I felt that company wasn't honest about travel requirements for the position. Also, I felt that they were forwarding me to a position that wasn't preferred for me, while they had another, actually lower level, position that I was more qualified for.

I had extensive written Java test/problem solving part, covering many general topics, done on time. Also, had phone Java and computer science phone screen and Collab/online coding part. Total of over 4.5 hours. They wanted me to come in for 5-hour technical interview....Really--how much distrust a company can have in people? I think that 4.5 of pure technical screen may warrant may be 2-hour final interview at most. I refuse to deal with companies that require 9 hours of interviews for mediocre salary, by the way. This is unfair and paranoid and distrustful on the part of the company. Have a little trust in people! On the positive side, their interviewing engineer sounded pretty friendly/relaxed on the phone and was courteous/polite.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PC-Doctor in March 2013.

PC-Doctor asks a lot of it's employees. As a small company they cannot afford to train up new hires, you have to be capable of hitting the ground running. They have you go through several interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How do you calculate the degrees between the hour and minutes hand on a clock, and code it on a whiteboard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

The process took a dayinterviewed at PC-Doctor in July 2010.

They took an 90 minutes test by sending it thru email and that was without the notice of the test topic. The test was everything in C++ which eventually surprised me since I took all my time preparing my resume and all that is there in it.