PC World

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor
Stafford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PC World in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1 hour interview, applied via dixons careers website. Was generally fine typical interview questions themed around electronics that they have in store. Absolutely appalling communication, fair enough they had to clear something with head office but I had to ring them to see what was going on after 3 weeks. I wasn't overall bothered about not getting the job it was mainly the waiting next to the phone after he informed me that I would hear two-three days after my interview. Two weeks later no decision had been made, three weeks later was when I finally found out, ridiculous.

Interview Question – The staffordshire council chairman who has a credit with the PC World store of over a massive amount, we praise the ground he walks on, (his exact words) what certain personality characteristics would you do when approaching this customer?   View Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

Interviewed at PC World

Interview Details – Simple and quick interview. A bit of role play, but general questions about knowledge of technology and experience in sales targets.

Interview Question – Sell this laptop to me   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Stafford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PC World in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online, had a phone call within 3 days to confirm a interview date and time and the manager promised to phone back within 3 days.Went for the interview, quite relaxed environment, had problems with what sort of person they were interested in. Had to hassle the manager for feedback and if i was successful for the job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PC World? Contribute to the Community!

PC World – Why Work for Us?

WHO WE ARE Dixons Retail plc is Europe's largest specialist electrical retailing and services company. Our aim is to bring the latest technology at the best prices to our customers combined with great advice and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PC World interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PC World employees and interview candidates.