PCA Interview Questions

2.9

Industrial Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days - interviewed at PCA in January 2014.

Went to an on-campus career fair. Displayed my interest in design and got an interview. The actual interview was very laid back and felt informal compared to others (in a good way). Felt more one on one rather than the interviewer drilling my with questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about design experience and how I became interested in design.   Answer Question

Industrial Design Intern Interview

They were looking for someone with previous internship experience, and when I inquired about moving up, they said that because it was a small company there's not much vertical movement.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PCA.

Answered a confidential posting on a job board. I did not hear anything back via email...I was mailed a letter asking for additional information. Once I replied with my salary history and requirements, I was scheduled an in-person interview. I met all three of the main decision-makers for the position and spent 5 hours with them; talking to each one and then a group lunch. I got the verbal offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was just really the type of interview - very informal. Though I spent hours with the interviewers maybe only half of that time was spent talking about my background in relation to the position.   View Answer
    Quick...spoke directly with the hiring manager. Offer letter was in the email that afternoon.

Chemical Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Counce, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Counce, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PCA.

Fairly easy one on one interview. During coop interviews, the interviewee met me in large room full of employers. The interviewee just asked basic interview questions including the "tell me about yourself" question and "where do you see yourself in five years." Prepare and the interview will be no problem.

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PCA in December 2009.

Detailed one hour phone interview with Plant Controller to qualify for temp-to-hire contract position. Covered major job functions and responsibilities for all previous work history, back 20 years. Also covered all major job functions of current opening as well as responsibilities of Plant Controller position, as the game plan was to be mentored to eventually replace existing Plant Controller.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe your most difficult supervisory or management decision made and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    Inital offer was substantially more than I expected, immeadately accepted the offer.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Forest, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PCA in March 2008.

Received a phone call after applying online. Interviewer was very nice and cordial. Came in for the interview in a few days. The interview was very laid back which is par for the course in this location. It consisted of 3 one-on-one interviews with 3 managers including a director. The next step was a group interview with the team. Then an offer was made/accepted and an agreement was signed. Then a drug test was completed.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

The process took 3 days - interviewed at PCA in February 2008.

Very Challenging with very specific goals.

Interview Questions
    • Formulate a production plan with constraints on time and people   Answer Question

Not enough money offered. I would have taken the Job otherwise

Engineering Coop Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at PCA in January 2008.

After receiving my resume, the manager over the engineering department emailed me to set up a time to have a phone interview. The phone interview was very smooth and laid back. It consisted of the stereotypical questions such as "What's your greatest weakness," "Tell me about yourself," etc. The personality of the interview was very welcoming and positive. After the interview, a plant tour was planned, where the interviewer showed me around the plant. Afterwards, an offer was emailed to me.

Interview Questions

Worked for PCA? Contribute to the Community!