PCA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.6

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at PCA.

Interview

Applied through a state office, about two weeks later I received a call from the company. Had an interview and all the questions were simple. I was offered a position the next day and due to paperwork it took a few more days to actually start working.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at PCA.

Interview

One interview with a manager. Fairly simple and laid back. Took only 15-20 minutes to go through process. Found out the next day that I had gotten the job. Easiest interview process I've gone through. Nothing difficult. Met at a hotel with a manager and discusses past work. Manager was friendly and made the interview process seem laid back.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive stickshift?
      Where have you worked before?
      Can you work weekends?

Answer Question

Technical Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PCA.

Interview

I requested an interview with PCA and received a reply the next day. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer was kind and understood that this was one of my first interview experiences and that as a young student I had little technical or professional experience. I received a response about my interview the next week along with plenty of information such as pay scales, advancement opportunities, local places of interest, housing, and current employees.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative idea or process you have come up with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since this is a student position there is no real negotiation, however their offer was reasonable and provided a very high quality of life for the local cost of living, even as an internship.

Interview

They were looking for someone with previous internship experience, and when I inquired about moving up, they said that because it was a small company there's not much vertical movement.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PCA.

Interview

Answered a confidential posting on a job board. I did not hear anything back via email...I was mailed a letter asking for additional information. Once I replied with my salary history and requirements, I was scheduled an in-person interview. I met all three of the main decision-makers for the position and spent 5 hours with them; talking to each one and then a group lunch. I got the verbal offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was just really the type of interview - very informal. Though I spent hours with the interviewers maybe only half of that time was spent talking about my background in relation to the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick...spoke directly with the hiring manager. Offer letter was in the email that afternoon.

Industrial Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PCA (East Lansing, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Went to an on-campus career fair. Displayed my interest in design and got an interview. The actual interview was very laid back and felt informal compared to others (in a good way). Felt more one on one rather than the interviewer drilling my with questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about design experience and how I became interested in design.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Counce, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PCA (Counce, TN).

Interview

Fairly easy one on one interview. During coop interviews, the interviewee met me in large room full of employers. The interviewee just asked basic interview questions including the "tell me about yourself" question and "where do you see yourself in five years." Prepare and the interview will be no problem.

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PCA (Plymouth, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

Detailed one hour phone interview with Plant Controller to qualify for temp-to-hire contract position. Covered major job functions and responsibilities for all previous work history, back 20 years. Also covered all major job functions of current opening as well as responsibilities of Plant Controller position, as the game plan was to be mentored to eventually replace existing Plant Controller.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your most difficult supervisory or management decision made and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Inital offer was substantially more than I expected, immeadately accepted the offer.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PCA (Lake Forest, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

Received a phone call after applying online. Interviewer was very nice and cordial. Came in for the interview in a few days. The interview was very laid back which is par for the course in this location. It consisted of 3 one-on-one interviews with 3 managers including a director. The next step was a group interview with the team. Then an offer was made/accepted and an agreement was signed. Then a drug test was completed.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PCA (Omaha, NE) in February 2008.

Interview

Very Challenging with very specific goals.

Interview Questions

• Formulate a production plan with constraints on time and people   Answer Question

Not enough money offered. I would have taken the Job otherwise