PCAOB Intern Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PCAOB.

Basically interviewer go through all detail with your resume. Just be prepared. I got 2 round interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for PCAOB

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PCAOB in October 2012.

Connections at university apprised me of the opportunity. I applied online, and sent an email to a connection at the PCAOB. I had to proactively find and call the HR to get the interview process scheduled. The hiring process took 3 months, but I was in touch regularly with HR (HR was the only holdup -- the actual office I worked with was quick and responsive). 2 phone interviews back to back with a mix of behavioral, experience and technical questions. Not difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward questions about school, classes, technical (computer) skills. Know at least how to do vlookups, preferably more in excel or SQL.   Answer Question
    No negotiation -- I don't think pseudo-gov't agencies can negotiate. Wage is a bit more for masters students.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PCAOB.

Interviewed by 2 people. Basically what they asked me are walking through contents within your resume and some behavior questions. Nothing surprise.

Interview Questions
    • They are expecting more technical ability for a candidate. Just be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PCAOB in February 2012.

One Interview day- usually done by two to three hiring managers. Be prepared walking in the room, these people have tons of experience working at the Big 4 and know what kind of candidate they are looking for.

It is a great place to work, learn and network.

No negotiation