PCC Airfoils

Updated Dec 4, 2014
Updated Dec 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at PCC Airfoils

Laborer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at PCC Airfoils.

it was an easy process to get hired just 1 on 1 and a drug test, there was not much else that had to be done on this process just a lot of questions

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PCC Airfoils in June 2014.

Interview was pretty standard. I had one interview on campus with two managers who explained the company fairly well. Since PCC is not a well known company they did a nice job of explaining what they do and the culture behind the job. My second interview was on site which included a tour of the plant and interviews with a few of the full-time engineers. Pretty standard questions all around.

Interview Questions
    I received an offer letter but did not negotiate. Offer included housing as well.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at PCC Airfoils in June 2009.

I interviewed with 4 different individuals, each interview took about 45 minutes, most of the questons were about my previous job and accomplishmnets, most of them were very direct with me and upfront about PCC aggressive style of management, and the high expectations, they expect you to work long hours and dedicate your life to them. I was not too impressed with that, let's be honest I have a family I want to spent time with too. but again I have not recieved an offer from them yet, they are working on an offer as we speak, and I am very hesitant. for me to spend all these hours and weekends at work, it better be a good offer, otherwise i will keep looking.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me what kind of compensation would I accept   View Answer