PCM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2014
Updated Jul 18, 2014

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM in May 2013.

Recruiter was extremely nice, warm, and extroverted. However, it was a complete misrepresentation of the actual company and office-work culture. Expectations from recruiter were rarely if ever met, and the potential growth statisitcs were absolutely inflated.

Interview Questions
    standard base plus minimal commission base

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM in December 2013.

One phone interview and one long group interview (career day) followed immediately by a one on one interview. If you are invited to the career day you will be offered a job.

No negotiation.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PCM.

Initial interview was easy and straight forward. They give out the job detail, scope of responsibilities and benefits. Its the subsequent phone interviews thats a bit hard as they pitch with 2 managers from across the states. And you can barely hear them probably because of their telecom facility so you really have to pay close attention.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is how you intend to go about a case on hand and the question is rather vogue so you have to try and read between the lines.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PCM in May 2012.

Its not to bad but you really don't do any marketing. Don't expect to have any real input on marketing either. The VP's only care about collecting and keeping money for the bottom line.
    If you talk to Mr Brothers, he is a very good and down to earth man. One VP in particular is a real piece of work. Horrible

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. This goes to show that they really just need warm bodies   Answer Question
    They had a number in mind, I up'd it a bit and they agreed. Not to bad, but I needed the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM in June 2014.

I received a call from a recruiter who found me on LinkedIn and she explained the role and a bit about the company. I was interested so I took an online assessment and then she scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. I met with the Director of Sales, we had a good conversation and following a background check I received an offer later that week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard. I had to showcase the pitch I used at my previous company.   Answer Question
    Standard offer, no negotiation. I was happy to get an offer and I look forward to producing!

Category Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PCM.

PCM seemed like one of your typical corporate settings. Upon arrival, you check in with the receptionist and you will be given a sticker badge. The interview process was conducted by the hiring manager. It was informal but was very informative. It provides you a great feel for the company culture and what the job entails.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM.

Great career day, and thoroughly enjoyed the professional experience. Amazing office, and brand new location. 2 interview process, and you need to know your sales funnel process. Blow management away with your sales knowledge, and you'll have a job here.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember word for word, but you need to know how the sales process works. Great management, and stressful interviews. You'll interview with a Sales Manager, and then the Director of Sales. Maintain eye contact, and be affirmative, just like sales!   View Answer
    quick response to be hired, but be very thorough, as PCM is picky with who gets offered jobs.

Federal Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PCM in February 2014.

Applied online. Got a phone call interview about 2 days later after applying. Then scheduled to attend hiring event a week later. After a week received a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • the questions was generic and more conversational rather than fully discussing qualifications and work experience.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. Although the job was initially offer as salary based it was then changed to hourly after the acceptance of the job offer.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PCM.

They have to fill the offices and due to high turn over it is a simple and quick interview process with a near guaranteed hiring chance.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation of initial salary for AE role.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PCM in September 2012.

i dont remember

Interview Questions

Worked for PCM? Contribute to the Community!