PCM Services SARCOM Interview Questions

2.9

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in November 2013.

HR contacts applicants to arrange phone interview with Management. Depending on location, interviews may also be conducted in person. Interviews are friendly and straightforward and there may be more than one, especially during a phone interview. A decision comes back through HR, after the interview is over. Can take a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Random technical questions to test real knowledge/verify experience   Answer Question
    Short- management tells you what the position pays and basically asks if you are ok with it.

Senior Enterprise Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in November 2009.

Submit resume. Wait several weeks for response. Phone screen interview. Office face to face interview. Client phone interview. office visit to fill out paperwork, background check and drug test. If all pass, about a month after everything started, you may get the job offer and start working.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult screw-up on the job and how did I overcome it.   View Answer

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in January 2012.

You are interviewed by 2 of the hiring managers. They will ask you a series of questions that are very basic. Nothing too technical as the hiring managers aren't very technical.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They tell you what they are paying and you either accept or decline.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in June 2013.

The interview process was a few steps long. First you are asked to do an online assessment, then a phone interview, followed by some essay style response questions to send in after the phone interview, then a final round half-day interview. At the half day interview the morning is dedicated to giving you more information about the company, an opportunity to experience the work first hand and talk with current employees. It seemed as if they were putting on a bit of a show. Individual interviews are after lunch and pretty relaxed and basic..they "just want to get to know you" after your interview you are done. I interviewed on a Friday and am told I will hear back Monday whether or not I will be offered the position, not sure if I will accept.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty normal, expected questions. You do a mock phone call activity that I was not expecting.   Answer Question

IT Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in June 2011.

Phone Interview very easy

Interview Questions
    They do no not like counter offers.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in July 2012.

Lousy hiring and onboarding process ... the lady at HR department couldn't have been more rude and condecending

Interview Questions
    • HR manager in OH asked me if I would have a problem reporting to a woman ... seriously?   Answer Question

interview and onboarding process was so painful, cumbersome and unpleasant I took another job with CDW

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in August 2009.

The interview process went well. I started with 1 phone interview, then proceeded with the face interview. The interviewers were extremely professional and easy to talk to and are currently two of my bosses. I was called with an offer about 3-4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer based a lot of questions on my responses, If I had been BS'ing I know I would have been caught or made to look like a fool   Answer Question
    None - The hourly rate was set in stone from the posting. Sarcom also is very stingy with raises.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PCM Services SARCOM in December 2007.

Fairly conventional. Background discussion, skills discussion, some behavioral type question. All pretty routine. I think it comes down to personality and fit within the organization.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if one of your direct reports is accused of theft or harrassment?   Answer Question

Worked for PCM Services SARCOM? Contribute to the Community!