PCTEL

2.3

Industrial Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at PCTEL in September 2012.

Was straight forward. Hired through Aerotek Professional Services, and Aerotek verified my skill level and work experience from previous assignments. I was able to convey my abilities in the on-site interview. Was meant to be a 6 month contract, possibly longer, lasted one year.

Interview Questions
    • Why does PCTEL Inc. not employ someone to perform necessary Manufacturing and Building Analysis for significant improvements. There is a lot on improvement potention in the PCTEL Manufacturing and Distribution operation, and it operates in a very loose, non-efficient and unkept style.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PCTEL in September 2010.

Positive attitude makes the difference. No technical question. Simple question on general topic. - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PCTEL in March 2010.

1 telephonic interview followed by in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Size of the struct with one int and one char and struct with two ints   View Answer