PCTEL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineering Consultant Interview

Industrial Engineering Consultant
Bloomingdale, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 12 months - interviewed at PCTEL in September 2012.

Interview Details – Was straight forward. Hired through Aerotek Professional Services, and Aerotek verified my skill level and work experience from previous assignments. I was able to convey my abilities in the on-site interview. Was meant to be a 6 month contract, possibly longer, lasted one year.

Interview Question – Why does PCTEL Inc. not employ someone to perform necessary Manufacturing and Building Analysis for significant improvements. There is a lot on improvement potention in the PCTEL Manufacturing and Distribution operation, and it operates in a very loose, non-efficient and unkept style.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PCTEL in September 2010.

Interview Details – Positive attitude makes the difference. No technical question. Simple question on general topic. - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning.

Interview Question – Describe your self?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PCTEL in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1 telephonic interview followed by in person interview

Interview Question – Size of the struct with one int and one char and struct with two ints   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PCTEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PCTEL interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PCTEL employees and interview candidates.