PDS Tech Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PDS Tech (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application online through one of the career job boards. Contact was by a recruiter via telephone.Then an interview with the hiring manager and other on the client team. All offfers and paperwork done over email. Once you are hired there is a link sent to do the remainder of the paperwork for benefits and paycheck disbursement, etc. Not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. It was the usual tell me about yourself and where did you work that you had experience that you can use on this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I knew the salary going into the interview, merely accepted after the client offered me the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PDS Tech (Anniston, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

My interview was done on-line, then I had a telephone interview with the PDS client (who I work for in Anniston, Alabama), Next, I went for an on-site interview and was hired within 24 hours.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PDS Tech (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process for this company is beyond ridiculous. I can't begin to tell you what it takes to even get onboarded with this company. They will put you through a battery of tests and dangle money in front of you like a horse that doesnt know which way it is going. Overall you will be chased for several months until you are told that the interview process takes a several months. The interview is pretty basic. Tell me about a time behavioral based interview. Then they will low ball you on your salary. And when I say low ball I mean low ball. Your hard work in college means nothing to these people whatsoever. After you are interviewed for several months you will find that they will treat your previous experience as a joke. Therefore you will not be allowed to leverage this in anyway. I do not recommend this company if you have the ability to think for yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when?   1 Answer

Low pay, and bad commission structure.

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PDS Tech (El Segundo, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process very easy. They asked your experience and background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PDS Tech (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. With 30 years experience your resume speaks for itself but you still need to confirm that the candidate has the communication skills and is completely honest about work experience. This was handled in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• What were the traits of you worst manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the salary requested.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PDS Tech.

Interview

I was a referral from another employee and he gave me a great recommendation. My phone interview consisted of a few high level questions and then I was moved to the second stage in the process

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate.